Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has a bought new recently?

Cole Sanger
    So, I am looking at buying a new/used truck. Who has bought a new truck lately? I am looking for prices. Here is what I am looking for:
    2000-2006 GMC/Chevy Crew Cab - Diesel/1 Ton (Prefer Dually)/Power everything with leather/4x4/White/Under $35000.
    I am hopeing that someone or some people can post or send privately what they paid. I hate finding out four months after I buy something that I could have paid less. If someone has the hookup, that would be nice also. I know that most people on here are in CA, but a hookup in AZ would be really nice. Thanks for any input. Oh, one last thing, does anyone have any idea when a good time to buy is? I know end of the month, but how about any upcoming deal/rebates? I was thinking maybe after tax time or something.

Reaper1
    Sounds like you should talk to Photoglou.

phebus
    Don't even waste your time shopping around. Call Jay Photoglou at Selman Chevrolet. He will hook you up at a price no one else can beat, with no bullshit.
    If you do a search on the boards, you will see exactly what I am talking about, as he sells to all the board people.
    I see you live in AZ, and yes, he will make that work also.
    I bought my last two vehicles from him.
    Jay Photoglou 714-552-0300

LHC30Victory
    Call Jay....dont waste any more time talking or looking - Best deal yet!

sigepmock
    I agree call Jay. I didn't believe it at first but he really is a good as they say at getting you absolutely the best price, best financing, and no BS.

Magic34
    So, I am looking at buying a new/used truck. Who has bought a new truck lately? I am looking for prices. Here is what I am looking for:
    2000-2006 GMC/Chevy Crew Cab - Diesel/1 Ton (Prefer Dually)/Power everything with leather/4x4/White/Under $35000.
    I am hopeing that someone or some people can post or send privately what they paid. I hate finding out four months after I buy something that I could have paid less. If someone has the hookup, that would be nice also. I know that most people on here are in CA, but a hookup in AZ would be really nice. Thanks for any input. Oh, one last thing, does anyone have any idea when a good time to buy is? I know end of the month, but how about any upcoming deal/rebates? I was thinking maybe after tax time or something.
    You could come check out that Dodge I have. :crossx:

Cole Sanger
    I thought hard about the Dodge, but the back seats are too small. I like the Megacab, but not for $60000.00.

HighRoller
    Check out Autotrader.com if you're considering used. You can find a 1-ton Dually SLT with a Duramax under 20K miles for 30-32K all day long.

PHOTOGLOU
    Hey have you found a truck yet????? I have a 03 crew cab LT 4x4 diesel I just took it in yesterday and it is white Gray leather...... Please let me know Jay 714 552 0300

riverbound
    I would also advise you to talk to Jay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast