Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Broke down Dodge

PHX ATC
    If you dont get your truck( and you spell truck with a k not an h and sudden has two d's stupid) fixed my toyota will make sure your boat makes it to the water!!!!!
    Don't should have an apostrophe between the n and t.
    Toyota should have an uppercase T, it's a proper noun.
    Nanny nanny boo boo. :rollside:

CA Stu
    My VP44 shit its pants too.
    2001 Dodge 2500, 57,000 miles.
    The bronze bushing failed, had it replaced with one of the newer (steel I think?) bushings.
    Now, after all that is said and done, I had bypassed the stock lift pump system with a $600+ FASS system, and the mechanic says I have a whopping 7 psi at the VP44's inlet? WTF?
    I know that isn't enough fuel to run a VP44 right...
    Great.
    Also, for those poor bastards like me that bought into Banks' claim that their kits don't void warranties, that is pure and unadulterated BS.
    Moss Motors laughed at me, said that if the injector pump wire is pierced, the warranty is void. I called Banks and got some condescending arrogant twerp on the phone that really rubbed me the wrong way. No help at all, just pis.sed me off. Promised to send me some paperwork, never saw one piece of paper from them, and the guy was a total jackass to boot.
    Straight up, Banks lied to me, I got screwed for the cost of their warranty-voiding kit (never would have bought it if I knew it would void my 100,000 mile warranty ) , and I'm out about another $1900 after all the repairs.... They are going to have one hell of a long wait for me to ever spend another penny with their company.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

PHX ATC
    Anything that pierces the wire will void el warrante. (Misspelled on purpose)
    I'm not a big Banks fan.

SeaSlut
    My VP44 shit its pants too.
    2001 Dodge 2500, 57,000 miles.
    The bronze bushing failed, had it replaced with one of the newer (steel I think?) bushings.
    Now, after all that is said and done, I had bypassed the stock lift pump system with a $600+ FASS system, and the mechanic says I have a whopping 7 psi at the VP44's inlet? WTF?
    I know that isn't enough fuel to run a VP44 right...
    Great.
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    Dump the banjo bolts!! Pressure will come up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234