Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Was I Right or Wrong?

HCS
    You kick his ass and claim mutual combat.
    Sounds like your lucky to walk away. As long as your not seriously
    hurt, walk away and hunt him down later.
    Nothing like revenge.

RJ Nordic
    Be proactive!:idea:
    Get with an attorney, get a copy of the police report. I hope you got names and numbers of the witnesses. Take photos of the "crime scene", especially the tire marks.
    The best defense is a good offense.
    The Boy Scouts are right, BE PREPARED.
    A good attorney can advise you on how to position yourself. Get checked out NOW by a physician, unless you are a doctor. Two weeks from now when your ankle is still bothering you, won't be the time to have it looked at.
    just my nickle Hope you feel better after the weekend.

HOSS
    **** that attorney! Lawsuits are for pussies. Beet the shit out of the mother ****er. 2 wrongs do make a right.

Jordy
    Originally posted by CA Stu
    empoorened. ( )
    Stu, I think you're making some words up now bud...

honkey1
    Why do you have to sue? The kid made a mistake and he diserved an ass kicking but, all you do with a law suit is make some ambulance chasing attourney a little money. Then the same people that sue will bitch about high insurance rates. Get the witnesses and a copy of report as stated above just for your own protection. Shit the insurance is probably in his parents name and it won't afect him at all although his parents rates will go through the roof..
    I hate cell phones for that reason.. Just thank God that your ok and protect yourself. If you sue you might get 5 or 6k but really all your doing is filling up the attourney's pockets and contributing to the already outrageous cost of insurance.

fourspeednup
    I'm gonna go get checked out tomorrow. No sense dicking around, I'll check on all that stuff in the morning. I just want to have all my bases covered should something happen later on down the road.
    Thanks for all the input
    PS--Feeling fine, just a little scraped and bruised. At first I was thinking ankle sprain but I think it got banged on the front of the car...right on that ball thing that hurts like a mofo:yuk:

fourspeednup
    And one other thing I forgot...the cockbag was crying when I pulled him out---I bet he shit his pants when he saw me

coolchange
    CYA! My neice got hit and my bro didn't want to be a "dick" about it. She was in a cross walk. The asshole sued THEM for denting the hood and breaking the windshield. In 6 months when your ankle is still jacked you're gonna wish you had pursued it.

HOSS
    Beeting the shit out of someone is one hell of a great way to persuade someone of your direction.:wink:

fourspeednup
    Both points duly noted:wink:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast