Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Was I Right or Wrong?

I hate frivolous lawsuits...like the lady that sued Mickey Dees for the coffee being to hot through the drive up. However in the case of traffic accidents it is certainly called for and do not listen to these guys mouth off how people that sue cause us more insurance premiums.
    It is the frivolous lawsuits that raise our insurance premiums. Look there are three reasons to sue in your case. First of all you will have expenses even if just the regular doctor visist to get checked out. Secondly when ever a pedistrian is hit by a moving vehicle there is almost always undetected damage that surfaces later. Maybe torn muceles or legaments and usually things like your back which is fragile and it could be ****ed up. However these injuries may not manifest themselves as injuries for months or even years later. Lastly you can sue for some sort of punitive damage as it sounds that he was trying to hit and run. I am sure an attorney can think of more reasons.
    My friend was in a similiar situation several years ago and did not sue. Fast forward to this year she required a cadaver disc inserted in her neck with screws in the vertabrae to correct a fracturd spine that was most assuredly caused by the trauma from her accident. Guess what she is out of luck. The guy that hit her is now dead. He didnt have insurance and although he had a home his heirs have since liquidated his estate and all of the expences are burdened by her and she can hardly hold her neck straight ...she wasa nurse and now it is so painful it looks like she has to leave her profession as she worked in stroke rehab which required her to lift patients.
    All because her family and friends told her "oh it was just an accident don't sue just your attorney will get paid"
    Thats bullshit you find an attorney that is the biggest asshole and most aggressive guy you can find. Have him go after the guy and the guys insurance company for big bucks. Have them settle with you for cash and a gaurunty that any and all future medical expenses incured as a result of this accident like future back injuries and such will be burdened by the defendent and the insurance company.
    Thats why the ****er has insurance to protect you and him against his **** up.
    DON'T LISTEN TO THESE ASSHOLES TELLING YOU NOT TO SUE!
    My friend did that...and here is the shit his relatives disposed of a 1,000,000.00 dollar piece of property! And she got NOTHING! Now she is raising two kids by her self (widow) and probably will lose her career of 20 years!
    S U E T H E F U C KE R!

Drunk tank
    BTW... just be thankful you didnt get hit by a woman. Then you wouldnt even have a question to ponder... you're automatically wrong... no questions asked

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    What the hell's with you and aluminum?
    Something to do with that red river racer, I think.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567