Thread: Split S&F content

abcdefghijklm
    Originally posted by DUCKY
    I will post pics of mine when the roll of film is out. The first boat is together, but still in R&D. We would prefer not to post any pics until it's perfect. My boat will have the most agressive bottom changes, hopefully drag racing worthy. All of these hulls (Scorpion, Banshee, and Riot) tend to drag their ass, with the Advantage version being the worst offender, and the Riot performing the best. I am trying to change that.......
    Why people get banned on some other boards?
    Because too often people with no experience and zero expertise talk like they know stuff.
    Still in R&D, what a joke. We do assume you know alot about ass Ducky, I'll bet you even know a bit about dressing in drag, but please shut the **** up, you don't know shit!

DUCKY
    Originally posted by ScreamandFly
    Why people get banned on some other boards?
    Because too often people with no experience and zero expertise talk like they know stuff.
    Still in R&D, what a joke. We do assume you know alot about ass Ducky, I'll bet you even know a bit about dressing in drag, but please shut the **** up, you don't know shit!
    **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmmm who would come on here and with a login of Screamand Fly, with no email link and 2 posts, and and talk shit...... It wouldn't be one of the alter egos of HavasuBarney, would it?
    I don't like talking shit on the internet. I prefer to do things face to face. But some people like to send out their girlfriends......

abcdefghijklm
    Originally posted by DUCKY
    **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmmm who would come on here and with a login of Screamand Fly, with no email link and 2 posts, and and talk shit...... It wouldn't be one of the alter egos of HavasuBarney, would it?
    No
    Since you began posting on this board, and others, I don't think you have ever gotten anything right, ever. One thing is for sure fat boy, I will not be leaving soon. I will be right here to call you out on all your bullshit lies. I have just grown very tired of your bullshit and as far as I can see, that's all you got!

DUCKY
    Well, who ever you are, I am sure with three whole posts (none of which have anything to do with boats) that your opinion is well respected here. Once again, PISS OFF.

Message to all concerned.
    Keep your Scream and Fly battle off this tech forum.
    I don't know how to say it any plainer. These tech threads now will be locked and I don't want to see any more of it here.
    Thanks, Rexone