Thread: This Stupid Bitch Holds Power ??

carbonmarine
    Rep. Brown: Latinos and Whites 'All Look Alike to Me'
    Can you imagine the nationwide media uproar if a Republican congressman said Hispanics and whites "all look alike to me"? But this comment came from a Democrat, so it's probably news to you.
    ** U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown, D-Fla., apologized Thursday for her racist remarks.
    Her outburst came Wednesday during a briefing on Haiti with Florida's congressional delegation and Assistant Secretary of State Roger Noriega, a Mexican-American. The congresswoman, who is black, sat across from Noriega and launched a diatribe against President Bush.
    She claimed it was Republican leaders who were "racist" in their policies toward the failed black Caribbean nation, and she called the president's representatives "a bunch of white men."
    After her rant, Noriega responded that he would relay her comments to Secretary of State Colin Powell and National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice.

Havasu Cig
    These Democrats that are crying about the Iraq War are now saying that we should send troops to Haiti.

Mandelon
    I hope Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton condemn her as being rascist and insensitive. I know my feeling are hurt.
    Nothing some reparations wouldn't cure though.

Or "Pacodog". Funny you still LOOK the same...........