Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does my new Shockwave 25 Tremor qualify as an offshore?

shockwavebd
    Me and the wife went out today..................there was some big water so we stayed in the break water by the queen and had a four hour day on the water including lunch and had a great time you just have pick your catalina days.........some time's you can and some time's you can't..............
    Does your boat qualify as off shore......................my does on a weekly basis..............

Havasu Luvr
    Originally posted by shockwavebd
    Me and the wife went out today..................there was some big water so we stayed in the break water by the queen and had a four hour day on the water including lunch and had a great time you just have pick your catalina days.........some time's you can and some time's you can't..............
    Does your boat qualify as off shore......................my does on a weekly basis..............
    Barry, sorry we miss you yesterday. Water was BIG, all the way past the shipping lanes it was 4-6 swells with 2-3 wind chop...ROUGH ! ! ! but 5 miles before the island it was smooth. Coming back it was great, no white caps and 3-4 swells.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by shockwavebd
    Thanks Barry....I plan on tagging along some day and learning a few things from you guys. I plan on being within viewing distance also. That ocean......I don't want to get lost...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12