Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on Jungle's pleasure boat

Cavefish
    Hey Dave, finally tracked down this REAL picture of your paint job and that's gonna look sweet when rigged. Someone along the way said it for me, not another Red-white-black boat. Classy color.
    Jesse

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by Jungle Boy
    Nothing wrong with lake boating and the scenery at the sandbar, but I could see that getting old fast and confrontational with all the young dudes and drinking.
    Hey JB-
    How about dragging yer boat to Havasu this year so you can get another OP6C sticker?
    We do have a river here...and plenty of "skinny water" to make you feel at home (the only difference is...instead of beaver dams...we just have beaver).
    Timewarp drags his boat from WA for the Heatwave. You gonna let that guy show you up?

Jungle Boy
    HH, I'd sure like to make it down sometime. Just don't know when, with work obligations and other stuff. Someday, I'll come screaming in there for a beer.

canuck1
    Davey
    keep that zz4 in the garage. Use the 434 you ain't going to do nothin but waste time puttin the motor in twice
    BTW I kinda liked the green boat

WESTMAN
    Color looks good Dave, how long is the boat ? looks shorter than my 19'

canuck1
    It is a 19 foot with a reeeeaaaaalllly big windsheild

Jungle Boy
    Gary, nope, she's 19'. The reeeeaaaalllly nice windshield makes it look a bit stubby. The models with windshield actually have a 6" bigger cockpit. The deck / dash is moved forward 6" to give a bit more clearance for the windshield. That's an evil trick you are giving your skier!! BTW - Good to see you over here at ***boat. Lots of beer can boaters here now. Maybe we can convert some of these glass guys!
    Mike, I figured I'd get the window model, because we have traveled to boat rallys and it's been raining and have ate the rain in the the old boats. This one is even going to get a small "james bond" roof. I still have the race boat for getting some wind in the face though.

canuck1
    Davey
    I'm the one that needs the windsheild to follow the tunnel.
    Going out for a spin today, its going to be cold

WESTMAN
    Hey Baldy, I have one of those soft top with just the plastic window, it is a little hairy trying to run the river in the rain, I get a lot of wierd reflextions of the plastic, I pretty much have to park and wait out the rain, or drive using the 'Force". I am thinking of doing a mod were I will zip in a Lexan winshield once the roof is up, I think this will work a bit better. I am debating selling my boat and buying a 16 foot sport jet, I like the skinney water, but hate the 2-stroke. I cant make up my mind.
    The girl skiing actually cut under the roost a couple of times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12