Thread: Cpperformance???

78sj
    Has any one delt with cpperformance. And if so was it good bad just wondering thanks...

hack job
    every time i have delt with them( only a couple of items Rex didnt sell) they have been pretty good i would call , its faster

Cas
    I had a couple of bad experiences with them about 1½ yrs ago. I haven't dealt with them since to know if they've improved.

Mohavekid
    I've purchased a few things from them.
    Good service & parts, no complaints.
    Rex Marine is another good source for parts with good customer service.
    Order by phone, it's faster.

miller19j
    I have not had real good luck with CP. On a few occasions they have told me my parts were in stock. When the parts hadn’t arrived after a few weeks I was then told that they were backordered and one part was discontinued. I was not very pleased with the service I received from them.
    I would recommend Rex Marine. They have always been upfront, polite, and professional to me! Plus I really appreciate all the help that Rex one gives here on the boards!
    Rex Marine Web Page (http://rexmar.com/)

cal***boat
    Well I have known Mike Sr & Mike Jr for over 25 years now and I still remember the day when CP Performance was called Cotati Performance (CP) and was a little hole in the wall shop on the old Hwy 101.
    I myself have never had any problems with them but I go direct to Mike Jr and deal only with him when I need something.
    Just my .02

BigBoyToys
    I don't but from them anymore. Slow shipping, frequent out of stock. The last time I purchased something from them (a few items) one of the items was back ordered. After waiting for about 2 weeks I gave up and went out and purchased the item locally. 4 months later, I receive a UPS package from CP Performance thinking WTF It was the back ordered item.... I had forgotten about it all this time and when I tried to return it (at my shipping cost of course) they said that it was too old of a sale (they charged me when I ordered it) for a refund. Whatever. Now I have a spare and won't buy from them again.

Mr Twister
    I have purchased parts from them. Usually they have good quality stuff at fair prices. One purchase that comes to mind as bad was an oil cooler. I ordered one for engine oil and it had small oil inlet/outlet holes like for a steering cooler, so I sent it back, no problem. Then The sales rep told me he went out to the warehouse to verify stock on the right one and they had it, then a week later it never came, so I called and was told it had shipped (no tracking number). Two weeks later I still didn't have it and was told it was on back order. After cancelling the order with them, I had one from another vendor (at a better price) in 4 days. Summer is short here and 3 weeks is a long time to have a boat that doesn't run.