Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laser 25 fury

cc322
    Has anyone seen Lasers 25 fury ? this boat looks very nice.Since I just sold my boat I will be looking at this boat tomorrow. Also will be looking at the 24 nuera and 21 xtski again, cant make up my mind. Spend the bucks to go bigger, or spend some bucks and stay with a deep 21-23 Lavey

FRANK THE TANK
    Go with the Lavey.....

bear down
    Real good looking boat. The boat from laser is the same mold from Genesis boats in Fontana. Great size boat, Genesis has it as their 23'. The only negative is the windsheild but other than that I have not ridden in one but saw one in the factory show room at it's good looking. Before I purchase my Eliminator I went to go look at their boat and they quoted me at $44k with the 496 mag + t&l. Genesis has some great Gel Coaters at Genesis (the casillas family) also do some of the gel work for Force off shore. But Laser has Essex behind them and may that will get you more re-sale, I am not sure if Genesis is on NADA yet. Good Luck!

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by cc322
    Has anyone seen Lasers 25 fury ? this boat looks very nice.Since I just sold my boat I will be looking at this boat tomorrow. Also will be looking at the 24 nuera and 21 xtski again, cant make up my mind. Spend the bucks to go bigger, or spend some bucks and stay with a deep 21-23 Lavey
    Its hard to beat the Lavey 21 NuEra. It is actually as long as some MFGs 23's. The 21 does not include the swim platform in their length if I'm not mistaken.
    Faster Daddy just bought one and he seems very happy. Does lots of Catalina runs in it. Shoot him a PM.
    That will probably be my next boat.
    OL

cc322
    The Laser has a new top no more windshield Looks real good 57.700 for the laser with 496 mag

cc322
    old lavey I think he bought the 24 not the 21 but they are bothe nice boats

Salty Cracker
    The Furey was originaly taken from the old Virage mold and this winter they re-designed the top and made a few mods to the bottom, when I was comparing that and the Shockwave 25' I think you get A LOT MORE for your money with Shockwave, and there not that far off in price at all.
    Not to bag on the laser, because I LOVE mine and they have always taken care of me with almost no problems to speak of with the boat, just comparing apples to apples, I like the Shockwave better!!

Outnumbered
    old lavey I think he bought the 24 not the 21 but they are bothe nice boats
    Yep, I was thinking it was a 21 but you are correct.

Boozer
    The Laser has a new top no more windshield Looks real good 57.700 for the laser with 496 mag
    If thats the price range your in why not go for an ultra? The 247 is less then that with a 496.

Kilrtoy
    look at the shockwave i think it is 56K
    Cant go wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast