Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New boat

DansBlown73Nordic
    Oh sure keep the news from me.......I see how you are........

hydro066
    Cute little "lake boat", Jim.
    Is this just to pacify the "Hot Boat family" or are we going to go racing this year? It seems like you're getting old and "selling out". I know, more impressive to run 60 and throw an "impressive roostertail" than to run 145 and throw a much bigger tail in a hydro. Too bad, in the hydro you don't have the option to look back and revel in the glory you've done for the enjoyment of others.
    So I suppose you're now going to bow out and go to the Anna thing and not take a chance on me busting your ass at the first race (with your old boat).
    John
    Always read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page

Liquid Invader
    Looks just like the one i used to have. Yesterday! I hated to see it go but i have to much stock. I hope you like it Jim.
    Guys i do have another jet for sale. It may not be quite as pretty as that one but it is plenty fast and not as much money. I'll try to post some pics tommarrow.
    066 try to chill a little before you blow a head gasket. I do wonder if i can get in the BLOWER B S CLUB now? There was an interesting trade in that boat deal. HUFF,HUFF,HUFF
    Later 383

miketsouth
    i taut i taw a puddy tat
    mikeT

shirkey4750
    One more. This is a very nice boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...000648-med.jpg

miketsouth
    i did! i did see a puddy tat!
    Yep looks beautifull
    mikeT

MANIC MECHANIC
    I looked at some pictures Leland had at his office today.
    Nice boat.
    Jim, I'm happy for you.
    Leland,

:argue:

Tim

Big Boys Toy PE857
    The motor is out of the boat now and the Littlefield 8-71 is fast approaching installment. I might be persuaded to part with that lovely scoop for the right amount of money. By the way the Torker manifold and the vacuum secondary Holley are for sale. Plus a MSD 3 stage retard box with several chips. Along with a 12 volt Chevy aluminum water pump, almost new. Gettin ready for a garage clean out sale.
    Thanks for posting the pictures John.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast