Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hacked it off

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    Oh, are you trying to say you got a haircut? I had to read your post 4 times Now why would I make it easy for you on friday night ?:wink:

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
    Now why would I make it easy for you on friday night ?:wink:
    I look for easy things on friday nights

FMluvswater
    What did you do with the hair you cut off? Wow. 11 inches is a whole lot of hair. Did you donate it to charity? Did you sell it? Did you have it braided and keep it? I know some people sell or give away their hair if it was super long and they get it cut real short. A friend of mine donated hers to a charity that makes wigs for people undergoing chemotherapy. Just curious.

Jungle Boy
    When I was a young reefer smoken, whiskey drinking, long haired roughneck, they said "cut you hair boy" if you want to move up the ladder here. Long story, short. Every time I got my hair cut shorter I got a better job. You as a person don't need to change with a haircut, but perception of how others view you sure does. I'm still all the above, just with short hair (balding now!!) Congradulations on joining the non-muttet of the world!!

Dr. Eagle
    The country of Mulletonia is saddened by the loss of another mop...

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    What did you do with the hair you cut off? Wow. 11 inches is a whole lot of hair. Did you donate it to charity? Did you sell it? Did you have it braided and keep it? I know some people sell or give away their hair if it was super long and they get it cut real short. A friend of mine donated hers to a charity that makes wigs for people undergoing chemotherapy. Just curious. they were dreads they grew long for 2 years and fat for the next 9 http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...dreads-med.jpg I think Im going to staple it to the inside of my hat

AdrenelineOD
    Its the punk rock mullet

Kachina26
    You will be sorely missed, I dropped out of the mullet society 9 years ago myself. See what you're missing hereMullet Land (http://mulletsgalore.com/) The mulletard looks like someone I work with. I even put that guy's face on his business cards Check out the classifications.

Dr. Eagle
    Looks like a friends brother, an electrician. Everyone keeps telling him the mullett is sooooooo over and he just keeps on keeping it. Lookin really dumb, by golly!

FMluvswater
    Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
    they were dreads they grew long for 2 years and fat for the next 9 http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...dreads-med.jpg I think Im going to staple it to the inside of my hat
    So is that red x, a 'before' picture (just going by the file name)?
    I tried pasting the properties in a new window and still couldn't view the picture.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast