Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Walker Gold Label

Scream
    Got me some Johnny Walker Gold Label at Costco today...Oh Yea, gonna be a mellow night.

hd&boatrider
    One night I drank almost an entire bottle of the JWG watching TV That is some good shit. I hope you are only drinking it with water.
    The black is OK but I prefer the gold. Next on the list is the blue.
    Glad to see I am not alone on this JWG stuff

Scream
    I was never a big Scotch fan, but one night I was camping in the snow on the top of San Jacinto and freezing my ass off, when another guy in our group came up to me while I was pointing out some stars and planets and said "hear, this should help".
    I took a swig and damn that was good. That was black label and I was hooked. Now I've got Black, Gold, Glen Marangie (pretty good) Glenlevit (not bad) and Chivas...I like it on the rocks or with a bit of water, that's it. I like to check out the smokey / woody flavors. The buz aint bad either.

al cole'holic
    Next time you hit an international flight or if you have anyone you know hit up the airport for some duty free Blue label.

Scream
    That's one I'd like to try, the blue...I think I'd better get this one a bit further down the bottle first...I hope they have that as Costco.
    I love Costco. We of course need a lot of new stuff for our new boat this year. So I stopped by and they've got bathing suits cheap and in my size, they've got neoprene life vest (2 buckle) for $38.00. Sunscrean up the wazoo and beach towels.
    My brother told me they had one of those floating Islands with the mountain/tower at Costco in Chino Hills. Gotta get me one of those.

Kachina26
    Back when I used to drink, I would enjoy Bushmills(sp) on the rocks. So smooth and tasty, probably one of the only drinks I really miss. Between that stuff and good wine I was going broke. Never cared for the rotgut stuff, except maybe the rwb's.

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by Scream
    That's one I'd like to try, the blue...I think I'd better get this one a bit further down the bottle first...I hope they have that as Costco.
    I love Costco. We of course need a lot of new stuff for our new boat this year. So I stopped by and they've got bathing suits cheap and in my size, they've got neoprene life vest (2 buckle) for $38.00. Sunscrean up the wazoo and beach towels.
    My brother told me they had one of those floating Islands with the mountain/tower at Costco in Chino Hills. Gotta get me one of those.
    I don't think you'll find the Blue at Costco, I've never seen it there..it's about $280. But about $125 at a duty free...

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    I don't think you'll find the Blue at Costco, I've never seen it there..it's about $280. But about $125 at a duty free...
    You can get the blue at the Costco in Yorba Linda for $149. I look at it every time I go in there but won't break out the cash for it. The gold is $49

Kilrtoy
    Im getting another CHEAP mexican beer.
    Corona

al cole'holic
    ..no shit, Costco in Yorba?
    I hear ya Kilrtoy I gots me a silver here!
    BTW, did you know that you can go to Costco without a membership to buy alcohol....?? Just one of them facts that come out when drinkin..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast