Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnny Walker Gold Label

hd&boatrider
    I have a gallon of the JW Black and am tempted to drown my sorry ass in it. Bad night for me Nothing boating related...personel shit that has me down. Just got one of those calls in the night kind of thing....I will just stick to the BL
    Ya, Yorba Linda has the blue, gold, black and red
    Pretty good selection of tequilas also...all the Patrons, Herdura, Don Jose, etc

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    I have a gallon of the JW Black and am tempted to drown my sorry ass in it. Bad night for me Nothing boating related...personel shit that has me down. Just got one of those calls in the night kind of thing....I will just stick to the BL
    Ya, Yorba Linda has the blue, gold, black and red
    Pretty good selection of tequilas also...all the Patrons, Herdura, Don Jose, etc
    I stay away from them tequilas, they tend to turn the switch on in the back of my head.....and I always seem to end up in alot of places I shouldn't. Which reminds me, do you know that Palm Springs has one of thee most beautiful jails I have ever been in...

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    I stay away from them tequilas, they tend to turn the switch on in the back of my head.....and I always seem to end up in alot of places I shouldn't. Which reminds me, do you know that Palm Springs has one of thee most beautiful jails I have ever been in...
    In my "hood" we were drinking between 4-5 bottles of good tequilas every week. Sometimes as many as 4 in a night. This was usually with about 10 people drinking and dancing . Of course just about everybody ended up divorcing....That's ****ed up and the hood dynamics have changed drastically. They referred to me as the corrupter for many years. I pretty much avoid it now but every now and then....

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    In my "hood" we were drinking between 4-5 bottles of good tequilas every week. Sometimes as many as 4 in a night. This was usually with about 10 people drinking and dancing . Of course just about everybody ended up divorcing....That's ****ed up and the hood dynamics have changed drastically. They referred to me as the corrupter for many years. I pretty much avoid it now but every now and then....
    ..sounds like you've done alot of favors for the boys, they owe you one!

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    ..sounds like you've done alot of favors for the boys, they owe you one!
    It was the entire hood.....lol Not just the women and me! I don't know what you mean by favors....who cares it was fun while everybody was still together but they started dropping like flys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12