Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey OSO gang!

wavejumppin
    Hey gang! I visit this site quite often just to see what's going on being that I own a boat from the West Coast. There is not near the action here that takes place over at OSO but I'm betting you guys will change that.

Indy
    Hey Wavejumppin, Indy from OSO here. Yea this place does not get nearly the volume that OSO does but the OSO board has become more of a chat room rather than a boat forum. Maybe it'll turn around for the better. It seems to go in circles. OSO is more relevant for my type of boating (salt water) rather than the lake type stuff that is talked about here. However I do own one of the only west coast boats in the Northeast. What type of west coast boat do you have and where do you boat?

Sunsation Kirk
    Hey wavejumppin, I'll be hanging out over here from now on. I don't like the way OSO was heading. With the quality of guys like Too Old and the others I'm sure this board will take off.
    Kirk ( formerly KN on OSO )
    [This message has been edited by Sunsation Kirk (edited February 28, 2002).]

Too Old
    I never spent anytime here in the past. Just looking for a pleasurable place to discuss boats.
    I admit a strong bias for "offshore type" boats, but do most of my boating on bigger lakes.

Eric1969
    Nice to see some familiar names. I have a sport boat, but love to discuss offshore types.
    My next boat is going to be a Baja 212 Islander with the 496!!! Just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger!!
    Also waiting for Merc 575 to come to GA and give me a ride on his bad boat!!!!!

Indy
    Hey Too Old, will you be bringing that Sonic beauty to the Atlantic anytime this summer to give that nice hull a work-out? Nothing like bustin through some of that chop to put a smile on your face!! What power do you have in the boat now?

32fever
    Originally posted by Sunsation Kirk:
    Hey wavejumppin, I'll be hanging out over here from now on. I don't like the way OSO was heading. With the quality of guys and gays like Too Old and the others I'm sure this board will take off.
    Kirk ( formerly KN on OSO )
    Kirk, I know you didn't mean to type it, but I LMAO at the "With the quality of guys and gays like Too Old" So, you saying Fred is gay? LOL! Funny typo.
    Yup, I'm miffed I'll lost my 1000 post seniority I had on OSO, but I like the format of this board, and while it's not as busy, it's picking up with OSO heading down the "I'm the moderator and I don't gve a rip" path.
    mark

32fever
    All I can say to the OSO guys is:
    I'm ahead of Waterfoul in posts!!!!
    Nah nah, nah nah nah
    LOL!
    refreshing talk about boats. It's snowing here, but I can't wait till tomorrow night to have dinner with some friends that went to the Miami show. Looking forward to hearing about it first hand since we missed it!!

Magicfloat
    Maybe some of you that still post on OSO will invite some of them to join us. I think we will have a lot of fun here.

Too Old
    I've been called a lot of things over the past few days. One more won't hurt http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast