Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey OSO gang!

Indy
    Originally posted by 32fever:
    refreshing talk about boats. [/B]
    Yea...no kidding!! 32 Fever - are you anywhere near Watervliet? I bought my boat from J&M Marine...what a mess.

RonS
    Hi guys, I think I'm going to be checking this site out more often also.
    Too Old, I remember you mentioning sometime ago that you come up to Winnebago, are you going to be coming up for the Oshkosh thunder run in June?

Milord
    I hope you guys still visit OSO as well. Some of the best people from the board are represented in this thread!

merc575
    eric1969
    planning on new trip week of the 18th hopefuly i can bring my ride then i'll show you one wild ride. i'll keep you posted

32fever
    Originally posted by Indy:
    Yea...no kidding!! 32 Fever - are you anywhere near Watervliet? I bought my boat from J&M Marine...what a mess.
    Oh my....yep. Long long long story. But Marc is a fine piece of work. You're not the only one. You could finish off about 40 cases of beer before I was done. LOL!
    I take my Fountain there (to that building) to the new Nielson's. Bill Nielson owns it. He's a stand up guy, but no offshore lines. He's a great mechanic though, and really helps me out and loves to work on the go fast boats. In fact he works on a 35 nordic that Marc "sold". http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    Marc, though. Wow. Those Nordics are nice boats, though, just too bad what happened to those that bought them through J&M.
    Mark

Sunsation Kirk
    32 Fever that was definately a typo, that I didn't pick up on. I've since edited the post. Too Old is a class guy, who shows it by responding with a joke. I ment no disrespect to you Too Old, and I'm sure you understang that.
    How did you post a quote I don't see were you can do that.
    Kirk
    [This message has been edited by Sunsation Kirk (edited February 28, 2002).]

caincando1
    Are people normal over here???

Too Old
    Kirk....I understood completely.
    Had a chuckle when I read it the first time. Asked myself "did Kirk say that"....hahaha
    Read it a second time and laughed some more!

airpacker
    seems like an OSO gathering goin on over here,hmmmmmmmm

jafo
    caincando1-
    And what exactly is your definition of normal? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast