Thread: Trailers: Ellis vs. Extreme..........

blackcloud75
    Anybody have a newer Ellis?????????????
    I have seen plenty of extreme trailers, I have an older ellis trailer which is an excellent tote. Have ellis changed any fabrication?
    Input/ pictures please...... Cloud

OGShocker
    How do I word my reponse??????
    EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME !
    I've looked at them all and bought the Extreme. They may cost a little more but, they're worth it.
    My .02
    OGS

rivercrazy
    I've had outstanding results with my Extreme. Very well built. Great detailed finish. Outstanding towing and braking performance.
    But I've heard that Ellis builds a really nice trailer as well.

Hustler
    Before I rebuilt my Ellis I looked at both trailers. Extreme makes a nice trailer and from I have heard they have great customer service. But Ellis is a small shop (I think he only has like 4 or 5 guys working there) his quality controll is second to none. His paint jobs smoke anyones but he is going to be a little higher as far price goes. Eliis did an awsome job refurbing my trailer and was very reasonable as far cost goes. if I was to buy a new trailer it would be an Ellis. Oh and by the way my trailer is a 74 and was still good shape when I had it redone a few years ago.

welk2party
    I don't know about any other trailer because I remain faithful to my Extreme. I am worried that should I stray even for a minute, she might do bad things to me.