Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magic/Sleek Regatta

HighRoller
    Well at least Jeff know where you'll be and when so he can collect his money........
    Screw that, Jeff should repo his canopy, in public if possible.

Chris Winn
    hey guy's
    the boat is still sitting out there becuase i never had the time to get to it. i think if you read my response, you see the reasons.

Jordy
    Originally posted by Chris Winn
    hey guy's
    the boat is still sitting out there becuase i never had the time to get to it. i think if you read my response, you see the reasons.
    I'm sorry, I must have missed the part that justified not paying for a canopy... you know what they say about excuses....

Jordy
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Pretty harsh there Jordy don't ya think?
    RD
    Well, yeah, a lot of shit has happened, but if you don't pay your power bill, phone bill, truck payment, insurance, the companies involved will send their own lynch mob after you and they have deep pockets. Not making any judgment on anyone but if someone was into me for $750 and weren't returning calls, pm's, or hadn't called to make arragments there would be some measures taken.
    So he didn't send the check, but how long does it really take to call someone and give them the quick lowdown that something has come up and he'll get it taken care of as soon as possible.

Chris Winn
    another check did get mailed out on Monday (late on monday though, i had to ask for it to be sent from Japan) I emailed my wife and asked her to send it (She let me know that she did).
    in the body of the response i did say that was not asking for pity, but some understanding does go a long way. i have a lot more on my plate than seems accomplishable, and this means putting things in order and trying to enjoy some of the fruits of my labor, i did not obtain these items for lack of effort. but i can also appriciate your point of view.
    jordy, i spoke with Jeff on the 11th, and asked that he wait a couple of days to look for it. he did send me some PM (about 10 of them on the 10th) but i had not been online in some time surrounding those days and the only way i know if i haev PM's is to log onto the HB website. i did get those today, but this was the 1st time i was able to log on since last thursday.

Havaparty
    This thread kinda took off in it's own direction. Don't you think?
    Back to the regatta. Who's going?

OutCole'd
    Darrin, when do they send out the registration packets?

Ivan Dan
    I am planning to be there....Darren do I need to register or something? Let me know what I need to do.

Havaparty
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    Darrin, when do they send out the registration packets?
    Hang in there, We will be getting those packets together with in the next week or so. I'll post a thread to let everyone know what's going on.

OutCole'd
    Where is everone staying that is going to the Magic Regatta??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast