Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Classic Boat Shirts

OK THANKS STEVE THAT WILL WORK.

burbanite
    Got mine, old school is cool...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Steve,
    Do you have any 70's or 80's circle boat shirts?
    Jerry

taf171
    I will have to look. There is a lot of artwork that I haven't gone through yet.

Kurtis500
    Originally posted by taf171
    Thanks fof all the interst in the classic shirts. I am trying to dig up more. I found this one of Conquest. I believe it is from the 1960"s Anybody interested in it?
    I'm interested in a conquest shirt. I just ordered a War Eagle. Is there a front to the Conquest shirt?

Kurtis500
    Originally posted by taf171
    I will have to look. There is a lot of artwork that I haven't gone through yet.
    Please keep us updated. Since I started racing 4 years ago I spend all my money at the races on broken parts instead of t-shirts. All my t's are faded and falling apart now.

Kurtis500
    Originally posted by TNT MOTORSPORTS
    I'M ORDERING MINE 2 MORRO .I STILL HAVE A ORIGINAL "CRAZY HORSE" SHIRT IN A FRAME ON THE WALL IN MY LIVING ROOM. I WORE WHEN I WAS A KID . STILL MY FAVORITE BOAT T-SHIRT OF ALL TIME!
    Is it the same one thats for sale by Loporchio or do you have the old style shirt with the stats printed along side the boat?

Maxey
    taf171,
    I received my shirts today. Wow! Great
    quality artwork on a quality T-shirt. Very
    quick service. I will pass the word on.

pgf127rt
    I got my 2 shirts today and the Crazy Horse has the stats just like the old one, Steve said this was all the original art work, my shirts are great, thanks Steve.

Kurtis500
    Theres another Crazy Horse shirt with a bigger picture on the front and back of the boat. There are a few stats on both sides of the boat. I have the one Loporchio is selling, in fact I think I bought it from him back in 89 or 90 when he or someone else was selling them at Firebird. There is a different Crazy Horse shirt around, I have it in a picture somewhere and have seen it once before too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast