Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bling

dimarcobros
    Are you still going this weekend? I am going to cash in on that ride you promised if you are. Ani will be out with my family so let's get some goose going.
    call me, call me, call me, call me, call me
    DMB

Three Days Only
    ANI..............ANI..............ANI............. .ANI..............ANI..............ANI............ ..ANI..............ANI..............ANI........... ...ANI..............ANI..............ANI.......... ....ANI..............ANI..............ANI......... .....ANI..............ANI..............ANI........ ......ANI..............ANI..............ANI....... .......ANI..............ANI..............ANI...... ........ANI..............ANI..............ANI..... .........ANI..............ANI..............ANI.... ..........ANI..............ANI..............ANI... ...........ANI..............ANI..............ANI.. ............ANI..............ANI..............ANI. .............ANI..............ANI..............ANI ..............ANI..............ANI..............AN I..............ANI..............ANI..............A NI..............ANI..............ANI.............. ANI..............ANI..............ANI............. .ANI..............ANI..............ANI............ ..ANI..............ANI..............ANI........... ...ANI..............ANI..............ANI.......... ....ANI..............ANI..............ANI......... .....ANI..............ANI..............ANI........ ......ANI..............ANI..............ANI....... .......ANI..............ANI..............ANI...... ........ANI..............ANI..............ANI..... .........ANI..............ANI..............ANI.... ..........ANI..............
    call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,

Bling Bling
    Are you still going this weekend? I am going to cash in on that ride you promised if you are. Ani will be out with my family so let's get some goose going.
    call me, call me, call me, call me, call me
    DMB
    I left ya a message this weekend, and you never have to drive all the way to Havasu for me to give ya a ride. It's your B-day huh? Where are you staying? You and Ani get ready for some Goose bombs, and if you're staying at the springs a ride up to Havasu friday or saturday night might be in order.

dimarcobros
    ANI..............ANI..............ANI............. .ANI..............ANI..............ANI............ ..ANI..............ANI..............ANI........... ...ANI..............ANI..............ANI.......... ....ANI..............ANI..............ANI......... .....ANI..............ANI..............ANI........ ......ANI..............ANI..............ANI....... .......ANI..............ANI..............ANI...... ........ANI..............ANI..............ANI..... .........ANI..............ANI..............ANI.... ..........ANI..............ANI..............ANI... ...........ANI..............ANI..............ANI.. ............ANI..............ANI..............ANI. .............ANI..............ANI..............ANI ..............ANI..............ANI..............AN I..............ANI..............ANI..............A NI..............ANI..............ANI.............. ANI..............ANI..............ANI............. .ANI..............ANI..............ANI............ ..ANI..............ANI..............ANI........... ...ANI..............ANI..............ANI.......... ....ANI..............ANI..............ANI......... .....ANI..............ANI..............ANI........ ......ANI..............ANI..............ANI....... .......ANI..............ANI..............ANI...... ........ANI..............ANI..............ANI..... .........ANI..............ANI..............ANI.... ..........ANI..............
    call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,call me,
    LOL, I am going to send her this thread.
    DMB

dimarcobros
    I left ya a message this weekend, and you never have to drive all the way to Havasu for me to give ya a ride. It's your B-day huh? Where are you staying? You and Ani get ready for some Goose bombs, and if you're staying at the springs a ride up to Havasu friday or saturday night might be in order.
    We have a place at the Isle's, you know...the beach where you got your first noise ticket, :cry: that is where we are staying from Friday morning until Sunday. I called you back yesterday and left you a message as well. We are always ready for some goose. When/where do you want to meet?
    DMB

BoatFloating
    Will the next nut swinger please step up...... I can't wait to you sell your boat so the nut swinging ends..... :rollside: :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
    Will the next nut swinger please step up...... I can't wait to you sell your boat so the nut swinging ends..... :rollside: :idea:
    Who is bling? :idea:

dimarcobros
    Who said anything about his boat?
    DMB <---- going to be sick

BoatFloating
    Who said anything about his boat?
    DMB <---- going to be sick
    Oh boy..... :2purples: Here we go again..... Dam Run 2......
    As soon as that boat leaves that's the words you'll hear from all of us.... :sleeping:

CornWater
    Who is Rocky?? :idea:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast