Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conquest Deckboat Rides! March 6th

fasteddie51
    American Offshore deck boat has a proven bottom and is100% hand laid vac bagged construction using only the best biaxis materials (no 3 oz mat), the glass to resin ratio is higer producing a stronger lighter product, Not only will it run faster, it will get on plane quicker with less bow lift, ride smoother and use a lot less gas!!
    Anyone out there that would like to drive one, we can arrange it at Long Beach were you can run in all types of water and see how dry the boat runs and bring along your GPS and stop watch and check out the performance for your self!!!!
    We ran this boat in Miami show with nine people and reached speeds of 63 MPH and this is with the stock 26" prop, I believe if we were to try a 24 with the same load we would pick up a few more MPH.
    Just for the records, the boat we are talking about has a 496 Mag HO with Bravo X drive 1:50, hydraulic steering. On stalker radar we have seen top speeds of 74.8 on cooler days at Galveston Bay. This package sells for right around 70K
    American Offshore does not rely on Suburban's for the speed they claim...........................

Sandbar Mike
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by fasteddie51
    Not only will it run faster, it will get on plane quicker with less bow lift,
    Just like your 26's

bigq
    killer price for that set up.

chromecat
    anyone who wants information on this deck boat thats not on the west coast let me know... I was the guy giving rides on it in miami, and needless to say I was very impressed as it was my first time with the boat in the water. I will be happy to help you with this great boat at a great deal
    Don

SandMan_Mike
    Keith when are you going to post pictures of the updated boss cat?
    thanks

CustomCruiser
    I can't wait to see pics of the updated Boss Cat!

Keith E. Sayre
    The new Boss Cat mold will be done in another month. It's a 28'
    cat that can be closed bow, mid cabin-open bow or walk thru open bow. Scott Kornowsky (tooler of the Eticket boats and Nordic back in the 90's) is almost done with the top half. He's
    one of the best toolers in the world. I'll get some photos soon
    on here. It's taller in the front than the original Boss cat and has
    a full fiberglass innerliner with foot rests etc. It's sweet!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats

Kilrtoy
    Sounds awesome

SandMan_Mike
    Keith, Any pictures yet?
    Thanks

Keith
    When are the next Boss Cat rides. A couple friends and I met you at the boat show and my buddy was interested in the Boss Cat. We will be up at the Nautical this weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast