Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat in arizona

chiefyg
    I was traveling on business in tuscon and noticed a guy towing a flatty with a taco truck, he said he wanted to sell it, (he was having some hard times, something about a fire) I got all his information and took some pictures. the boat was cherry! On my trip back home my briefcase was stolen out of my rental car, so no info and I really don"t want to fly back and wander the streets looking for this guy. Do any of you guys have any info or ever see this guy, kind of unusual to see a nice boat like that behind a piece of poo taco truck!

126driver
    No way you could have seen that guy. Jim Anderson died in a tortilla factory explosion right after he got back from Daytona.

BILLY.B
    If 126driver was a nice guy he'd send you another set of photo's of that "CHERRY BOAT". Hate to see a BROTHA go all that way for nothing other then to see a boat and have a couple of the famous Jim Anderson tacos

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jim Anderson is in the reader rides section of the March 2004 issue of Hot Boat magazine. Page 106...nice Rayson craft!!!

smalls
    I think Larry Nebb has his number?????

BILLY.B
    Hey CHIEFYG, Smalls has a good idea:idea:. Call a guy by the name of SUPERDAVE. He's on these boards and I know he can put you in touch with Larry Nebb, who then will then put you in touch with 126DRIVER. Problem solved and your on your way to V-DRIVE bliss

126driver
    Three words Billy:
    Wear the respirator.

AzDon
    Hey Chiefy-
    There is a Mandella shop in Tucson called Eddie's marine
    ((520)555-1212 for the #) These guys might know something about this boat, especially if it's a Mandella! If that doesn't work, I have a 19-year-old daughter who is a UofA junior, bank teller, and part time private investigator. Send me 2-grand and I'll have her start tracking it right away!

Jim Anderson
    Originally posted by AzDon
    Hey Chiefy-
    I have a 19-year-old daughter who is a UofA junior, bank teller, and part time private investigator. Send me 2-grand and I'll have her start tracking it right away! For two grand i think he'd need a picture of your daughter so he'd know who to go after if she turned up nothing. then again you could just be foolin everybody with that daughter stuff azdon.

126driver
    In case you haven't heard, you're dead Jim. Sorry. Now go lay down somewhere. Billy B will eventually do the right thing and cover you up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast