My trani(manual) was getting really hard to shift. Problem got worse quick. For about a year I`ve been hearing a banging sound just like loose exhaust under the driver`s floorpan. Nothing was ever loose. Mounts ok and no lines causing it. Yesterday after coming to a stop and going from 3rd to neutral when letting out the clutch the trani was still barely engaged. I think. It was chattering. Then it was getting hard to get into other gears. Got it home backed into garage and couldn`t get it out of reverse. Slave is fine. Pulled trani and clutch is ok as well as throw out. Pilot is fine. 3 hotspots on flywheel and pressure plat. Will resurface flywheel. Orderred a CenterForce dual friction kit. On the ground I spin input shaft and its fine. Shift to third and ok for a bit then starts getting tight then you here a thump and its easy to spin but has play in it. This happens only after 3rd. WTF? Anyone know about these tranis and what aftermarket brand is there. `99 Wrangler Sahara. Thanks, James