Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dodge trucks suck!

dmontzsta
    yup. I wonder why Ford trucks are the number 1 seller... :idea:

bigq
    all trucks can have problems. i have heard the same thing about the Chevy and Ford. If it was that much of a problem, could you have lemon lawed it? Do you have any power adders?

Squirtin Thunder
    all trucks can have problems. i have heard the same thing about the Chevy and Ford. If it was that much of a problem, could you have lemon lawed it? Do you have any power adders?
    He sure needs one. I know a Big Bad Ford would sure fix his problems, but he is a chevy guy so give Jay a call.

dmontzsta
    He sure needs one. I know a Big Bad Ford would sure fix his problems, but he is a chevy guy so give Jay a call.
    I love it.

djdtpr
    I dont think i could lemon law it cause i had a chip in it and that was what was eating the trannys up.I took the chip out after the last problem with the tranny.

djdtpr
    This is the second dodge i have owned and the last i can say that.I was a ford guy but there older diesels werent strong enough thats why i ended up in a dodge but now they have realy stepped it up so i will be looking into the chevys and the fords.I have never had a chevy truck yet but i had never had a dodge either.I have had great luck with my wifes ford so maybe go back to what i started with.

Squirtin Thunder
    This is the second dodge i have owned and the last i can say that.I was a ford guy but there older diesels werent strong enough thats why i ended up in a dodge but now they have realy stepped it up so i will be looking into the chevys and the fords.I have never had a chevy truck yet but i had never had a dodge either.I have had great luck with my wifes ford so maybe go back to what i started with.
    Well you won't be unhappy with your choice, let me know if I can help.

Blacksheep
    The problem is the fuel transfer pump. This happened to me two years ago on my 99 Dodge 1-ton, unfortunately I was driving and luckily got the truck off to the side of the road and stopped before hitting anything. I initially thought my fuel had jelled because at the time it was extremely cold. After having it towed to the dealer they found out it was the fuel transfer pump. I was driving down the road and it was as if my wife reached over and pulled the key. Lost the power brakes, steering, everything. If I recall, this will cost you a couple hundred bucks. Bad thing is...this can happen on any diesel.
    Good luck and happy holidays!!

Riverjet502
    Just for giggles you may want to check this site out. There is a ton of info on the cummins on this site. It is sorta like the "Banderlog site for jetboats" A lot of good people with good info willing to help a guy out... Good Luck and let us know what you find....
    http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/index.php?

Outnumbered
    Of all days for a car to break down mine decided that today was the day.It just turned off like someone just shut the key off.It is a 2002 dodge diesel,has anyone else had any problems with theirs?This will be the last dodge i ever buy this thing has been a pile since it was new.Any advice would be apreciated.
    Thanks,
    DannyChevy Trucks must suck too then:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99014

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast