Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is what Customer Service is all about.

Mike67rs
    Funny, Here is a copy of an e-mail I sent to ron a couple of weeks ago. It sums up my feelings...
    "Ron, my name is Mike. I came by with my wife and 2 friends last Saturday to take a look at your 28' deckboat. We were in the new white Chevy truck, 4 of us. I just wanted to thank you for being so helpful. You took us around the factory, let us climb on some boats and answered many questions. Even though you seemed busy when we first arrived, you dropped everything to help us out.
    I wasn't sure what boat I was going to buy until we went by your shop. Your level of service helped to cinch the deal. I did not learn until later that you were the owner. I can see why your business is so successful.
    When I returned home, I went and talked to Jack Richardson (for the second time) at your Fontana location. Jack is a great person and an asset to your company. I don't really want to refer to him as a "salesman." He was courteous, professional and showed great integrity. Over a 2 day period I spent about 8 hours with Jack working out the details of my purchase. He works his ass off. I saw him deal with phone calls, and walk in customers, while supervising the other employees. I watched him hurry through his lunch twice at his desk so he could continue to help me and others out.
    Overall, I feel very confident about my purchase and your company's level of customer service. I will not hesitate to refer business your way."
    I am now in contact with Darrin. He recently e-mailed me with details about the build schedule...Seems my boat will be done long before I thought it would. I am very impressed with this company....Mike

HavasuDreamin'
    Congratulations on the purchase of your boat! That type of customer service is what sets apart the best from the rest.
    Better luck towing next time.
    HD

DogHouse
    Nice to hear of a happy ending. Good job Magic!
    Now, if they'd just fix the paint on my @%$&*^! trailer I'd be happy too.

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by DogHouse
    Nice to hear of a happy ending. Good job Magic!
    Now, if they'd just fix the paint on my @%$&*^! trailer I'd be happy too.
    You need to ram in into a curb in order for them to fix it.

DogHouse
    LOL!

honkey1
    That is cool sounds like Magic has the customer service thing down. I don't think I will ever buy a brand new boat but, if I ever win the lotto Magic would be one of my first stops. One question how fast were you going sounds like alot of damage? Its a funny thing but, before I became a supervisor I pulled 48 foot trailers all day long behind a semi. I still have trouble backing the smaller boat trailers I can back a long trailer all day but, I always seem to end up chasing the small ones all over the ****ing ramp.:wink:

PHX ATC
    I love stories like these!!

Dr. Eagle
    That was really cool of them to help you out like that.
    I had a boat trailer that had pop rivets holding on the fender well covers and the rivets cut the tires. The dealer wouldn't give me the time of day. The rig was just out of warranty, but it was clearly a manufacturing screw up. Dealer said pound sand.
    Needless to say never bought another boat from them (I was on my second from them).
    It is reassuring to hear that a company like Magic would go so far beyond the call to take care of a customer on what was supposed to be his best day... getting his new boat. You should feel really good about buying one.

OutCole'd
    Anyone know of a web site where I can buy curb feelers in volume?

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    Anyone know of a web site where I can buy curb feelers in volume?
    Keep driving like that and the curbs are going to start running away!
    Swing wide young man... I had a tough time with the 30 footer at first, then I learned to drive it like you are driving a big rig, cuz you kind of are. You have to exaggerate your turns almost to absurdity. I still cut the sidewall on one tire from kissing a curb.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast