Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mach 26, "99" for sale

kgeeeee
    I am selling my DCB. Going bigger. If you want to see some pics. of it go over to www.boatsville.com. See what you think. I have it described pretty well on the listing.
    Any questions let me know.
    Later
    K.G.

Jrocket
    Under Construction
    The site you were trying to reach does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by kgeeeee
    I am selling my DCB. Going bigger. If you want to see some pics. of it go over to www.boatsville.com. See what you think. I have it described pretty well on the listing.
    Any questions let me know.
    Later
    K.G.
    ckeck your mail box here on site. I know a few peep's interested in getting a 26.

mbrown2
    It is www.boatsville.com
    The link had period in it..
    Here is the link to the add....nice boat; old school style graphics...kind cool
    Boat link (http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...tomBoat&Mach26)

ZSARGO
    HEY TOBY. YOU PAINT THIS THING?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by ZSARGO
    BRING IT ON! ..... WE COULD GO OFF ON THAT, AND MAKE IT LOOK SICK. WOULD NEED SOME SPACE TO WORK THOUGH. DONT THINK WIFE-TEK WOULD LIKE THAT IN THE GARAGE BEING PAINTED I saw this MACH forsale last year aswell. Great boat and motor pkg, just too "OLD-SCHOOL" for most people willing to pay that kind of money......UN-LESS your a mortagage banker.....OFCOURSE
    SERIOUSLY...LESS, you would have to get a INCREDIBLE deal to justify to time it will take, the HUGE amount of time and money to paint that thing( atleast 10K id guess???). You will HAVE TO take the trailer back to extreme to get it repainted white or a new matching color, have all the hardware re-coated to get rid of the GOLD, how about the interior ( will it need to be changed???)......I would probably PASS on it...unless you would live with the colors that are on it. Id love to buy it and redo it myself(if the price was WAY right!)....I dont think I'll be on the water much this year..

Reaper1
    Originally posted by ZSARGO
    I thought you just bought that purple and yellow Daytona?

Screaming Pete
    ....I dont think I'll be on the water much this year.. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Toby WTF are you talking about!!!!

CMABadseed
    yeah tob...why you gonna be high and dry?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast