Thread: Howard Regatta

SDLifesaver
    For the record, the Un-Official Howard Regatta is still on. It is the weekend of June 25, 26, 27. The plan is everybody will meet either at Steamboat Cove or The Sandbar and we are going to arrange an aerial photo. From there we can stay and mingle and meet everyone and then take a parade drive back to the channel and hang out for the remainder of the day. Depending on the head count, a dinner location will be named. The Goldon Horseshoe is the only place I know that holds alot of people. Any other ideas would be great. More to follow. Nick

dr. margarita
    Hey Nick...Thanks again for your effort. I'll make the reservations!!

little rowe boat
    You have got to book a place to stay early,especially if there is another regatta going on the same weekend.The wife and I made our reservation at the Springs,less crowded at the south end.

SDLifesaver
    The hats and shirts are in progress. I guess I told my guy to hold off since we were selling our boat initially, but I talked to him today and we are meeting tomorrow night to discuss the screen print and he is sending the hat art to his computer guy to make the disc for his machine. I am going to start with about 100 of each. L/XL hats and L and XL t shirts. Hats will be Flex-Fit and shirts will be 100% Cotton Hanes no pocket to keep the price down. I will know more about price in a few weeks. Nick

little rowe boat
    Put me down for 2-xl shirts and 2 hats. Thanks Jeff.

SDLifesaver
    Instead of writing down what everyone wants, I think it will be easier to just get a reply from people that they want them and I will bring them to havasu and disperse them there. They will be done way before the regatta.

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by SDLifesaver
    Instead of writing down what everyone wants, I think it will be easier to just get a reply from people that they want them and I will bring them to havasu and disperse them there. They will be done way before the regatta.
    Sounds good.I think people that don't own Howards are going to want some.

Troubles No More
    Put me down for two (2)-xl shirts, two (2)-small shirts and 2 hats.
    Do you have a pic of the final design?