Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cavitation Plate Metal?

smalls
    I think they had water rings on them the size of Coors Light cans.

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    I always knew we were correct. BRIAN ("Back up the Brinks truck") DENEGRO. Your wife knew what she had when she hooked up with you. MR. & MRS. BIG BUCKS!!!
    Bling Bling,
    Hahaha, good one but my initials are BD, not B.B such as yourself Big Bucks.
    It's DeNigro by the way.
    But aren't we getting off the subject here? I was commenting on SD talking about how EASY it was to keep up his polished stainless cav plates. Damn boat hasn't seen the water in how long?
    Brian
    (just stating the facts)

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by smalls
    I think they had water rings on them the size of Coors Light cans.
    That is all they have on them.
    We did have fun hanging out with SD and his wife again this weekend. We were giving each other shit all day.
    Brian

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    Damn boat hasn't seen the water in how long?
    Brian
    (just stating the facts) Maybe his boat hasn't seen the water in years....BUT, I bet he'd put it under cover ( OUTSIDE) to put a flatty in the GARAGE, unlike a certain JET BOAT owner we all know and love!!!!1

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Maybe his boat hasn't seen the water in years....BUT, I bet he'd put it under cover ( OUTSIDE) to put a flatty in the GARAGE, unlike a certain JET BOAT owner we all know and love!!!!1
    Unfortunately, the boat is outside after I got back from MPD this weekend and wasn't able to put the boat inside the garage. I set up the cover tonight in a downpour.
    Brian

superdave013
    Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    It's DeNigro by the way.
    But aren't we getting off the subject here? I was commenting on SD talking about how EASY it was to keep up his polished stainless cav plates. Damn boat hasn't seen the water in how long?
    Brian
    (just stating the facts)
    Look DeNigro WayLate,
    I know how long it took you to get that mud pumpin mopar boat together.
    Yeah, I still have a few YEARS! to go before I get close to your 5 year time line.
    And as far as your sales goes, what that angry bolt guy sells of yours out of his space don't count.

bigkatboat
    Brian, if you were a "real race boat guy' why did you pass up on the 'flat bottom' deal you were offered last week??? No BUX? Or??? Maybe not enough room in your "backyard" shop!

superdave013
    Originally posted by bigkatboat
    Brian, if you were a "real race boat guy' why did you pass up on the 'flat bottom' deal you were offered last week??? No BUX? Or??? Maybe not enough room in your "backyard" shop!
    You know, I do like giving Brian shit by the truck loads. But he is my friend. I know for a fact that his shop is not in his backyard. Well, not yet anyway. He has a big cnc deal in a small shop. I think he would like to build a building behind his house to move his set-up there but right now he does have a shop that's not in his backyard.
    But now that you bring up "backyard shops". I have two garages at my house. Yup, one is in my backyard and it's my shop. I seem to do ok out of it but maybe someday I can be like you and get a "real shop".
    By the way, have you ever been to Ralph Gorr's shop? He's uptown, his garage faces the street! lol Still seems like lots of top fuel teams use him though.

superdave013
    Oh, I don't think Brian has ever raced a boat (in a real race anyway) nor has he ever claimed to have.

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by bigkatboat
    Since I don't know what flatbottom "deal" I passed on last week, I will take it as a ribbing. Maybe you have me confused with someone else, or maybe there is another Brian you are talking about. Who knows.
    I have my eye on a runnerbottom as soon as I have a place to put it, but that deal was talked about a year go.
    As far as the "backyard shop" comment goes, let me know what you want made, and I will make it for you. I am sure my
    "backyard" quality will be on par or better than anything you can purchase. I guarantee it.
    I have been machining and fabbing parts before I could drive the cars I was building them for.
    Brian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast