Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Billet Speaker Grills

hd&boatrider
    Anybody using them? I am thinking of ordering some and would like a little input from the board. Any other suggestions or sources? What I understand is they make them and are not a reseller as others are.
    The 6X9's are $150. per pair
    12" sub's $105. each
    Bilelt Stereo face $145. each
    Powder coating is $10. per extra (any color)
    Chrome is available--call for pricing is listed

little rowe boat
    Shit thats expensive,I think I'll stay with what I have.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Shit thats expensive,I think I'll stay with what I have.
    The problem is that I am tired of grills coming loose. I use JL and they are hard to keep in place. Also, you can not buy replacement grills seperately after one gets tweaked over time.

SPECTRABRENT
    I bought a CD cover @ the LA Boat show from Ron's Billett in Havasu. I think all of that billett stuff is worth the $$$. I liked the design better that Wizard (still had nice stuff and same price). I will be buying the speaker covers next.
    Good Luck,
    Brent

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by SPECTRABRENT
    I bought a CD cover @ the LA Boat show from Ron's Billett in Havasu. I think all of that billett stuff is worth the $$$. I liked the design better that Wizard (still had nice stuff and same price). I will be buying the speaker covers next.
    Good Luck,
    Brent
    Ron doesn't make his though. If you don't mind me asking what was the price on the cover? If you really want a unique design to match your boat gel, interior I think Wizard will make it for you. I checked out both a the boat show and thought "Why not go with the guy who actually makes em?"

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    OVER ON LVHB ,CHECK WITH LV ADVANAGE ,HE HAS SOME FOR SALE 'CHEAP"BRAND -NEW
    I will go over there and see if I can get some info. Thanks

SPECTRABRENT
    I paid 145.00 for the face plate. It was one of those buys @ the boat show. I saw it and bought it. If Wizard had one I like @ the show I would have bought it.
    Brent

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    CHECK NOW I WENT OVER AND FOUND THEM IN CLASIF
    I checked them out and NOT ONE is the size I am looking for . I have 8 6X9's, 2 12" subs and want a different design anyhow. The price is right for them if you want tribal plus have the appropriate speakers.

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    I checked them out and NOT ONE is the size I am looking for . I have 8 6X9's, 2 12" subs and want a different design anyhow. The price is right for them if you want tribal plus have the appropriate speakers.
    $600 for speaker grills--ouch. I'll keep my ghetto grills.. .they have never fallen off (thru-bolted). Also, seems like that billet would block the sound somewhat.
    OL

Wild Horses
    I've been trying to get a hold of Wizard they don't answer the Phone, The Voice mail is full so you can't leave a message and they aren't returning there e-mails.
    I won't the nice sterep cover but it has to fit a sony mp70 so it needs to be deep.
    Clint

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast