Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Billet Speaker Grills

1stepcloser
    THey are hard to get in touch with, I finally was able to reach them though, ordered a stereo face, $150.00, no charge for powdercoat (white).
    This is a really nice peice, in my opinion, although it's expensive, it's worth the money to me.
    Great machining, great looking work.
    Be patient, about the phones though, worth the wait.

RobR.
    I ordered a stereo face plate a couple of weeks ago. I was told that it would be sent out on the 16th or the 17th. They charged my credit card on the 11th. I have not recieved it yet. I have left a couple messages and have never got a return phone call. Their website says that you will not be charged until the item is shipped.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    $600 for speaker grills--ouch. I'll keep my ghetto grills.. .they have never fallen off (thru-bolted). Also, seems like that billet would block the sound somewhat.
    OL
    It is all relative isn't it You can buy a design that does not block as much as some others. If yours works for you that is all that counts.

phuggit
    I have them throughout my boat. I didn't get them anodized because I like the billet look.
    My only bitch is that I have the flame pattern grills and my front speakers are near the floor, below the front seat cushions. After hitting my toes on the sharp flame tips for a weekend, I took them off and rounded the tips off with a Dremel tool.

hd&boatrider
    I tried calling and sure enough I got a voice mail and can't leave a message. WTF!
    Anyhow, here is the web site for those interested: http://wizardbillet.com/home.htm

syke-o
    i am waiting for my grills to come in the mail. I ordered 4 pairs of 6x9 grills and a head unit cover all in the anodix=zed orange color. I will post pics as soon as i get them installed.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by syke-o
    i am waiting for my grills to come in the mail. I ordered 4 pairs of 6x9 grills and a head unit cover all in the anodix=zed orange color. I will post pics as soon as i get them installed.
    How long have you been waiting?

RUNFAST
    Does RONS BILLET have a website?

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by RUNFAST
    Does RONS BILLET have a website?
    I think so and I have his card at home. If I can remember in my old age I will post it tonight.

syke-o
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    How long have you been waiting?
    i ordered them on the last weekend of the boat show in LA and they should have been here the end of last week, bit didnt show so i think this week for sure..... i didnt order the 12" sub grills though because you cant see the grills the way they are facing by the driver and passenger foot rest area...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast