Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Wizard Billet Speaker Grills

Ron Burnett
    My name is Ron Burnett, and I am the owner of Rons Custom Detail in Lake Havasu City, AZ. I first want to
    show my appericiation for those of you who have complimented our products and service. I have great pride in the workmanship and products that come from our buisness, and it means alot when you get rewarded by praise from customers.
    In regards to our BILLET speaker grills, we have them in 6 different designs that come in 6 1/2", 6X9", 10", and 12" sizes. We also carry waterproof stereo faceplate housing in these sames designs. All of which can be powder coated to match your existing hardware.
    Unfortunatly, my web site is currently under construction, but should be completed within a month. Once completed, you will be able to shop via shoppping cart for some "BLING-BLING" for your boat!
    Thank you for you patronage-
    Rondog
    P.S.
    I or one of my friendly staff will be WAITING by the phone to help you with questions and orders. We are open Mon.-Sat. 8:00am to 5:00pm

hd&boatrider
    Everybody and I mean everybody is having problems getting thru to Wizard....from what I hear even Eliminator can't get thru. Enough about Wizard...go here to get the latest products and service when it comes to speaker grills:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...910#post616910

syke-o
    finally!! i finally got the grills in on Friday afternoon via UPS... they look sweet and i just got finished putting them on... they match perfect!!! i am still a little bit pissed it took so long.... but oh well they are on and look good

GrapeApe
    Got mine as well on Friday.. I am happy with the way they look as well.. They arrived 1 week before our 1st trip, so I will cut them a little slack, although they where 5 weeks later then I was told at the Boat Show...
    *** Grape Ape ***

GBLASER
    I spoke with Billet audio and they said that they get the covers from Wizard. Should I feel any better about that? I was told that they would be about 5 weeks out and that I would get a Email on Friday showing the ones that I had chosen. No Email.....WOW it sure sounds that there's a real market for a company that can perform. I would go to Rons, but I'm not sure I like them as well, since I have never seen them in person, and do they have the screen?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678