Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howard Regatta

dr. margarita
    Just conversed with SdLifesaver who is leading the way to make this happen. It's set for the last weekend in June. My family and I will be at Havasu Springs from 6/24 through 6/27. Look forward to seeing as many of you fellow Howard lovers as possible. Please pass on this info to your Howard buddies that do not frequent Hot Boat forums. Just a reminder...due to the Essex regatta happening on the same weekend, I strongly recommend you all get reservations now...I think the Nautical is already booked. Maybe Lenny can put us all up!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Originally posted by dr. margarita
    Just a reminder...due to the Essex regatta happening on the same weekend, I strongly recommend you all get reservations now...I think the Nautical is already booked. D
    My understanding is that the Nautical is full as of now for that very reason. And the Island Inn is being used as an overflow hotel for the Essex Regatta.

TPI
    Sound like it will be fun, We are looking forward to it.

SDLifesaver
    There are many hotels in Havasu. Most are not as convenient as the Nautical or Island Inn, but there are alot of others. We could move it back a week to the fathers day weekend if that works better for everyone. The sooner the better for a date change. I met with the silk screen guy lastnight and hats, shirts, and tank tops are all going to run about the same price depending on how elaborate I make the silk screen. Right now they will cost $15 each. I have to buy 2 dozen of each color hat to do a color change. I am thinking Red, Black, Blue hats, and white t shirts. I am meeting with him tomorrow and the hat art should be done he said. I will need help posting a picture, so you computer guys start looking on the boards tomorrow afternoon. Do we want the event date screened on the shirt or just the month/year or just the year? I will check this later. Nick

little rowe boat
    I have already booked my room the date as scheduled works best for me.

dr. margarita
    The date scheduled works great! I was just trying to suggest that all interested owners might want to get there reservations as soon as possible, not trying to be discouraging

BLOWN HOWARD
    Count me in Dr i will be staying at my place in parker so i will look for you when i launch at the springs and maybe we can run up together to the regatta

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by BLOWN HOWARD
    Count me in Dr i will be staying at my place in parker so i will look for you when i launch at the springs and maybe we can run up together to the regatta
    Cool!

Troubles No More
    This sounds like fun,
    I will be traveling to Havase after work on 6/23, I will cruise the channel and the sandbar on Thursday looking for any Howards
    Just out of the mold, here a pick of my second boat from Howard

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by Dogred
    This sounds like fun,
    I will be traveling to Havase after work on 6/23, I will cruise the channel and the sandbar on Thursday looking for any Howards
    Just out of the mold, here a pick of my second boat from Howard
    Sweeeettt!!! Very cool graphics! Love the colors. Which motor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast