Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blown off........

MsDrmr
    steam
    okay, there is a group of six individuals that work here in this office with me, one in paticular is never here and he tells the boss is cause he's fighting with the girlfriend. When he does not come in he does not call and let the boss know. When he is late he does not call either, soooooo when he was not here last week the boss signs up deals and makes money for him and when the others are late (much less not in for the day) we get so much s**t for it. The boss knows he's on drugs and still wont fire 'em. Then he proceeds to ask boss for money and gives em 400. bucks to keep his utilities on in his house and meanwhile, the guy goes out to lunch with money he supposedly does not have.
    WTF IS UP WITH THAT

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Is the boss his dad or uncle?

jackpunx
    Does this guy make or break your job?.. if he shows one day and not another,.. will you get paid any less or have to do more work?

hd&boatrider
    That isn't right and I understand the frustration....Here is one for you that bugged the shit out of me today.
    I had 4 people scheduled to come in for interviews for a job opening we have. Out of the 4 1 showed up! What a waste of time....people complain about a lack of jobs and then blow off interviews. Really pisses me off.

topless
    You may not know, but mrsdrmr works with me. The idiot in question just cries about how he can't feed his kids or pay his bills. (maybe if he cut out the drugs,he could pay the bills) Needless to say, no one here makes any less or has to work harder when he is gone but it is still frustrating. He'll eventually hang himself its just a matter of time. I guess the boss should have known not to hire someone with a tattoo on his forehead.

jackpunx
    I guess the boss should have known not to hire someone with a tattoo on his forehead.
    Nice!.. yea.. that might be a sign...hmmm..

carbonmarine
    Doh, Tatoo on his forehead... This has got to be in the 909 for sure....
    Rick32

dirtman
    I guess the boss should have known not to hire someone with a tattoo on his forehead
    Got this wierd mental image of charles manson there.

topless
    You guys would laugh if I told you where we work and it is 909 by the way.

topless
    And how would you know how much we make?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast