Thread: Eddie Marine...

Krazy K
    Do they have catalogs or what??? After I order it, it says it will mail out in a week. Am I just holding a limp skirope with no boat or should I just wait?? BTW, I ordered it about a month ago.
    I sure hope I see my REX MARINE catalog soon also....

FRANK THE TANK
    I'd send them another email from their website. I got mine in about four days.

STV_Keith
    Yep, got mine a few weeks ago.

Hermosa
    Still waiting for both catalogs, Rex and Eddie, been waiting forever. That's ok, I'll just hold on to my money.

Originally posted by Hermosa
    Still waiting for both catalogs, Rex and Eddie, been waiting forever. That's ok, I'll just hold on to my money.
    Here's my experience for what it's worth. From Rex, you won't get a catalog, but the parts will arrive quickly. From Eddie, you'll get the catalog in due time, but good luck getting parts.
    Just my experiences........

STV_Keith
    I have ordered stuff from Eddie several times now. Takes them about 3 days to fill the order and 2 to get it shipped from CRofK to Vegas.
    Just got my most recent order from them yesterday.

Tom Brown
    Keith, why Eddie over Rex? Is it because of the catalog?
    I know I found a ton of stuff by going through an old Rex catalog at Barney's place. It was a 1999 catalog but was still very helpful.
    -- Tom

Hermosa
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Keith, why Eddie over Rex? Is it because of the catalog?
    I know I found a ton of stuff by going through an old Rex catalog at Barney's place. It was a 1999 catalog but was still very helpful.
    -- Tom I buy stoff and know what I need by looking page by page, I'm rigging a new 25' Daytona for my brother, Dana got that order.

STV_Keith
    Actually, I have been on the Rex site online...there is some stuff I need to get from them, but Eddie had the majority of it. I would just prefer to get as much from one vendor as possible.

Tom Brown
    I totally understand. I'm doing the same thing only with Rex.
    I like the online catalog too but I don't think it completely replaces the need for a printed catalog. Of course, the Rex folks know this and I'm pretty sure they are pushing hard to complete the catalog in the very near future.