Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dcb Has A New Cheerleader

BoatFloating
    You guys are all jealous because I make that DCB hat look good.
    Toby, those pictures surface you know what goes around comes around. One word of advice if I ask to try a Clove cig say no next time that thing wrecked me and 2 hours of sleep from the night before. Great time though....and you have a very nice riding boat.
    Mel, need some sun that's funny coming from my brother from another mother.
    Dia, thanks for the party next time I'll be more alive I promise but still drunk.
    Charley, you put on a DCB hat and all motor function leaves no wonder you guys just right the check to Dave.
    TJ, great seeing you guys again and the rock in the knee from the late night quad ride.. :220v:
    Carl and Roberta, really good to see you guys more to come this summer I promise....

Reaper1
    Yeah, whatever Mr. I'm too good for you in my Koolaid hat.

That Guy
    Rocky...I feel you...that would have been me if I hadn't gone home and gone to bed.....great weekend.

Phat Matt
    Rocky...I feel you...that would have been me if I hadn't gone home and gone to bed.....great weekend.
    That probably was you. :jawdrop:

Hardly Satisfied
    come on now, just suck it up

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Toby, those pictures surface you know what goes around comes around. One word of advice if I ask to try a Clove cig say no next time that thing wrecked me and 2 hours of sleep from the night before. Great time though....and you have a very nice riding boat.
    Dia, thanks for the party next time I'll be more alive I promise but still drunk.
    Charley, you put on a DCB hat and all motor function leaves no wonder you guys just right the check to Dave.
    TJ, great seeing you guys again and the rock in the knee from the late night quad ride.. :220v:
    Carl and Roberta, really good to see you guys more to come this summer I promise....
    LMAO

TOBTEK
    I'll post them for the highest bidder....... they are WORTH IT! :rollside:
    J/K.....Rock, I wouldn't do that! someone else may though.....

That Guy
    That probably was you. :jawdrop:
    :argue: :argue: :220v: :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
    It's ok ROCKY
    YOU KNOW I HAVE YOUR BACK :idea:

Phat Matt
    It's ok ROCKY
    YOU KNOW I HAVE YOUR BACK :idea:
    Welcome.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast