Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Very serious.......I need advise

topless
    This is for a friend......Here goes. He has been going out with a girl for one month and says he is madly in love she says the same. I hear about it all the time BUT, he also has a project that he is very excited about (boating related) Here's the deal, they had a fight ...........well I guess you could say she thinks he isn't understanding because she had a family crisis sorta and told him about it but in his excitment about his project, he forgot what it was . He was too focused on the project (boat related). Now she says she can't deal with the insensitivty and doesn't want to see him anymore. He is very confused, heartbroken and needs advice on how to get her to give him a second chance. He is a great guy and has begged and pleaded with her but to no avail. Now remember, he ihe reads this board so any advice would be helpful................oh and she does too. Good luck you two and if you're reading this, I hope you guys work it out.

phebus
    They need to make a trip to the river, and see if they reconnect.

QuickJet
    If they are truely "Madly in love" they will get past this by the end of the weekend. If they don't get past it then the whole thing was a fake attempt at a relationship. Better it end now then later down the road when finances get involved.

Chubby4Life
    My perspective is this: She doesn't feel the same way and was waiting for an excuse the break up.
    Reasoning: After 1 month the newness is still strong and damn near anything is forgivable. The fact that he is begging and she's not listening makes me think the above is the reason.
    Take it for what it's worth, maybe nothing,
    C4L

junkyardhunter
    Its time to MAN THE F$$K UP.Just kick her to the curb

KineticoH20
    Problem #1 Madly in love after 1 month
    Problem #2 Being madly in love and not forgiving
    sounds like she has some issues to me. Tell her life is too short to aweat the small stuff. So she is willing to toss a great relationship for the small stuff, tell him to move on because if this has set her off it's only a matter of time till the next ordeal ie...12 months 12 issues

topless
    My perspective is this: She doesn't feel the same way and was waiting for an excuse the break up.
    Reasoning: After 1 month the newness is still strong and damn near anything is forgivable. The fact that he is begging and she's not listening makes me think the above is the reason.
    Take it for what it's worth, maybe nothing,
    C4LI think you may be right.

rivrrts429
    He should run like your sig line

RaceFace
    After 1 month...its lust....not love.
    And if he's dealing with this crap after only a month...it will only get worse!
    So is she "jealous" of the boat project? Him spending more time with the boat than her?? That happened to a good friend of mine....divorced in 4 months. That was years ago and he STILL has the boat!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    This is for a friend......Here goes. He has been going out with a girl for one month and says he is madly in love she says the same. I hear about it all the time BUT, he also has a project that he is very excited about (boating related) Here's the deal, they had a fight ...........well I guess you could say she thinks he isn't understanding because she had a family crisis sorta and told him about it but in his excitment about his project, he forgot what it was . He was too focused on the project (boat related). Now she says she can't deal with the insensitivty and doesn't want to see him anymore. He is very confused, heartbroken and needs advice on how to get her to give him a second chance. He is a great guy and has begged and pleaded with her but to no avail. Now remember, he ihe reads this board so any advice would be helpful................oh and she does too. Good luck you two and if you're reading this, I hope you guys work it out.
    seems to me that neither one listens to the other anyway.
    why would you be or stay in a relationship when they both are complaining basically about the same thing.. LACK OF COMMUNICATION.
    if they can not listen to each other move on .
    she ( from your post) doesn't have any compassion either.. She didn't acknowledge what he was saying and he also lacks it from what she was talking about.
    was the crisis in her family what ever it may have been enough to lose someone she is suppose to be so in love with?
    or was it lack of attention and she felt what she was saying was more important then what he said?
    sorry for the long post but I thought if they both read this thread it may open their eye's to both sides..
    relationships are 50/50..
    hope it helps and makes sence.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast