Thread: Cell Phone Service - Havasu

ACCEPTENCE
    Looking for local or nation wide cell service in Havasu.
    Is there such a provider that covers the lake and in town with excellent coverage?
    What kind of signal do you get & who's network are you on?
    Input, personal experiance and advice appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

roln 20s
    I have sprint and have had them for about 6 years. I have never had a problem with their phone service. I was at the sandbar and called some buddies in Cali, watching the poker run between Havasu and Parker and called my bro, and never have a problem even driving there- full service from Phx to Havasu. They are constantly improving their network, a couple of years ago I couldn't get a good signal at Lake Pleasant in Phx, now I have no problems anytime. I have had numerous phones, currently I have a $200 Samsung, and the service is even better. I don't know what others thing, but I think a great phone definately helps. I'm happy.
    Roln 20s

PlyaPlya22
    I have Sprint also and have never had a problem in LHC, Mead or Mohave. I agree they are constatntly upgrading.

ACCEPTENCE
    I'll definately be looking into Sprint now.
    Thank you, Greg

bear down
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    I have sprint and have had them for about 6 years. I have never had a problem with their phone service. I was at the sandbar and called some buddies in Cali, watching the poker run between Havasu and Parker and called my bro, and never have a problem even driving there- full service from Phx to Havasu. They are constantly improving their network, a couple of years ago I couldn't get a good signal at Lake Pleasant in Phx, now I have no problems anytime. I have had numerous phones, currently I have a $200 Samsung, and the service is even better. I don't know what others thing, but I think a great phone definately helps. I'm happy.
    Roln 20s
    Same here, Sprint has great coverage (on the lake,channel,sand bar,steam boat, Havasu Springs)

Havasubum
    we also have sprint and service is great and calls are clear

PHX ATC
    Sprint here. Worked great at Havasu and all over Phoenix. At Lake Powell there's no digital, but analog service. I don't know about Mead.

Umongus
    Sprint here too. Have had great service for many years and as far as I'm concerned, they have better quality phones than most of the rest.
    Tony M.

surfer2001
    I have a AT&T (very spotty coverage) Verizon NOTHING. HEY WHO WANTS TO GET CALL WHILE ON THE LAKE ANYWAY !!