Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KEATON Jet Boats. Beautiful.

YeLLowBoaT
    np

NELSON#109
    My Cousin Has One. He Lives In The Sac Area. It Rides Real Nice, Is Built Real Nice, And Runs About 70 On A Stock 454 & Berk. He Absalutly Loves It & Wouldnt Own Anything Else. Although It Has All Those Great Qualitys, I Personally Think It Has Got To Be The Uglyest Boat Ever Built. But Than Again A Lot Of People Dont Like The Cp Tunnels, And I Love Mine. Either Way You Cant Argue About Much But The Looks. And Lord Knows Id Bang An Ugly Chick If She Had A Perfect Body.

bilgewiper
    I've owned two Keaton Jets and one Keaton Direct drive. For what they are, they are great boats if you like the looks. Keep looking in the Sacramento BEE they WILL pop up there this summer, they always do. I think "Riverbrat" from these boards still might have my old '92 Keaton jet, at least it's in her avatar (or was). Back when I owned my first Keaton about 17 years ago they were like Bayliners (everywhere) on the river around Sacramento. Once in about a 4 hour cruise I saw 4 others not including my own, at least mine was yellow unlike all the white one's out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12