Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Costa Mesa

mike37
    just herd on the news they will be cracking down on illegals
    they are teaching there police how to identify illegals and deport them
    sounds like a god deal to me
    but of cores now the illegals are saying it a racial thing

NOTALENT
    Sweet...Hopefully I will be joining that dept. soon. Go across the street to the damn home depot and you can hit the immagrant lottery :rollside: !!!

shadow
    Sweet...Hopefully I will be joining that dept. soon. Go across the street to the damn home depot and you can hit the immagrant lottery :rollside: !!!
    Those are not immagrants! Those are illegal aliens! Just ask them,oh yeah i forgot they don't ENGLISH.Forget it just Deport them. :crossx:

mike37
    I just don't understand how any one can say that illegals are not criminals
    all departments should be doing this if their cot by the police then send them back
    lets break it down illegal so if you do a act thats not legal
    that makes you a criminal and that is the responsibility of the police and any other law enforcement agency that may come in contact with them

NOTALENT
    Those are not immagrants! Those are illegal aliens! Just ask them,oh yeah i forgot they don't ENGLISH.Forget it just Deport them. :crossx:
    Oh yeah...my bad..well technically arent they the founders of this country....????? Believe me, if I make the academy, I will do my part... :crossx:

river redy
    AND TELL THEM TO TAKE THERE STINKING F@#CKING FLAGS WITH THEM!!!!!!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
    I just don't understand how any one can say that illegals are not criminals
    all departments should be doing this if their cot by the police then send them back
    lets break it down illegal so if you do a act thats not legal
    that makes you a criminal and that is the responsibility of the police and any other law enforcement agency that may come in contact with them
    The fockin politician's want there legal familys votes. The vote yes on these fockin immagration passes and bs, the get the votes.

mike37
    AND TELL THEM TO TAKE THERE STINKING F@#CKING FLAGS WITH THEM!!!!!!!! :crossx:
    ya that shit just make me want to send them all back but there are some
    very Good Mexican people that are here legally and they are good people
    but some are not even some of the legal one
    if the law gos into effect that harboring an illegal get you jail time
    my neighbor will be spending some time in there cus I'm sick of them bring there Friends over and having 20 of them living in the hose and ****ing up the neighborhood
    I will call the police every day to get rid of them

OGShocker
    I bet there are a BUNCH of Arabs walking around this Country thanking Alla, the pressure is off of them for now.
    I am PRO-immigration, I will never be pro-illegal ANYTHING! Well, except when I drive.
    Have a great day,
    OGS

river redy
    SEND THEM ALL BACK AND BUILD THE WALL, AND THE KIDS THAT ARE NOT IN SCHOOL DONT EVER LET THEM IN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast