Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 22 cat boat insurance?? Who does it??

75spectra
    Looking for insurance for a 2000 Eliminator 22 Daytona with a smallblock. Who does it at a reasonable cost?

Mrs. Restless22
    AAA can most likely do it, for a great price!
    Where are you located?

565edge
    I did mine with state farm.$350 a year.1995 22' daytona with a big block.

75spectra
    I'm in ohio and just purchased this boat. Have not taken delivery yet as the whole insurance thing is making me change my mind! All the companys so far call it a "race boat" and wont touch it! I have sold bass boats that are faster!!! Whats up with that?

andy01
    Call here and speak to Bob. He'll get you hanled!
    http://www.worldwidemarineins.com/contact.html
    Andy

Havasu Cig
    AAA does not insure high performance boats. I have everything I own with them and they still will not touch the boat.
    If you have State Farm be careful because they do not insure high performance boats either. I had a policy through them and once they found out what it was they insured they cancelled me. This has happened to others on here as well by State Farm.
    Bottom line is if the price seems to good to be true it is.
    There are only a few companies out there that will insure cats and the above that RR reffered you to is one of them. Good Luck.

25Elmn8r
    AAA does not insure high performance boats. I have everything I own with them and they still will not touch the boat.
    If you have State Farm be careful because they do not insure high performance boats either. I had a policy through them and once they found out what it was they insured they cancelled me. This has happened to others on here as well by State Farm.
    Bottom line is if the price seems to good to be true it is.
    There are only a few companies out there that will insure cats and the above that RR reffered you to is one of them. Good Luck.
    State Farm did the same thing to me and I have a stock 502. Try Marty Ragman at Charter Lakes. 714.969.2418. He hooked me up for my 25 Daytona.

don johnson
    Its actually Marty Reichman and he is great. Does a lot of Eliminator's insurance on cats. He represents Markel.

Dave C
    everyone, please:
    Tell your f-ing good-for-nothing insurance company its an all or nothing deal. If they don't insure your boat then they will get none of your business, especially the lucrative homeowners policy. Be very clear of this when you are asking for a quote.
    I told State farm to F-off when they said they wouldn't insure my boat. I moved both cars, home, RV, boat to the same insurance co.
    State Farm lost ALL my business and they were warned.
    the more of us that stand up to the insurance company B.S. the sooner they will start insuring our boats again.
    they make plenty of money on our homeowners policies, even if the boat is a losing proposition for them, tough shit. Tell them to take one for the team.

25Elmn8r
    Its actually Marty Reichman and he is great. Does a lot of Eliminator's insurance on cats. He represents Markel.
    Thanks for the correction. I guess I should have checked my outlook contact to get the name right. Oh well.
    DJ, Did you make it to the Scope run? I didn't get a chance to run down there. I was really hoping to make it but my friends were moving and I promised I would help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast