Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilrtoy/Jackpunks

28Sport Cat
    Hey guys saw both your boats out there today both looking good wish i had mine out but hade to ride shootgun today.

jackpunx
    And thats why I couldnt see you.. lol..Next time for sure... What a cluster it was yesterday.. It was a great day for me.. but a lot of accidents and tickets..
    Kilrtoy..
    Post a pic of your boat...

Kilrtoy
    We were thinking about you, now I know why we didnt see you.
    So Im cruising the east side of the lake and the cops are not to far behind, When this big ass cat (SPECTRE I think) makes a u-turn and begins heading East at full throttle. So I hit the gas and thank god i have thru transom exhuast i was able to get up to my TS of 63 rather quickly. The wife says what the F are you doing the cops, I say Look to your left right as this cat blows by me at 90 or so. I said dont worry. Well we all know what happened next.

fourspeednup
    thank god i have thru transom exhuast
    Indeed

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    We were thinking about you, now I know why we didnt see you.
    So Im cruising the east side of the lake and the cops are not to far behind, When this big ass cat (SPECTRE I think) makes a u-turn and begins heading East at full throttle. So I hit the gas and thank god i have thru transom exhuast i was able to get up to my TS of 63 rather quickly. The wife says what the F are you doing the cops, I say Look to your left right as this cat blows by me at 90 or so. I said dont worry. Well we all know what happened next.
    We must have just passed eachother.. because I was taking a vid of him just before he got pulled over..

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    We must have just passed eachother.. because I was taking a vid of him just before he got pulled over..
    That wouldn't be 3 days only getting pulled over.

jackpunx
    LOL.. you said it.. not me I think he might be going for a record..

Three Days Only
    I think I have got the record, now. Two tickets in 1 1/2 weeks. Those guys are such dicks. 50 mph in a 35 whats that all about. Thank god he didnt radar me when I was pushing it around 90 when I passed Jackpunx. Killrtoy, I wish I could have run that pig full throttle, we were only running the boat allittle over half throttle.
    PS sweet video. I should of stayed on the gas........ call me pussy!!!!!!!
    All in all, just another good day on the lake.
    Jeff

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    I think I have got the record, now. Two tickets in 1 1/2 weeks. Those guys are such dicks. 50 mph in a 35 whats that all about. Thank god he didnt radar me when I was pushing it around 90 when I passed Jackpunx. Killrtoy, I wish I could have run that pig full throttle, we were only running the boat allittle over half throttle.
    PS sweet video. I should of stayed on the gas........ call me pussy!!!!!!!
    All in all, just another good day on the lake.
    Jeff
    Sounds like you spend more money on tickets than gas

fourspeednup
    Any idea when that vid is gonn be up?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast