Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a Cobra?

Mandelon
    I read so much negative press on this forum about Cobra. It was never really clear whether it was deserved or not. All I know about them is what I have read here and in ***boat. I did see them at the LA Show, and seen a few in the channel.
    What would you say about them and their quality?

rivercrazy
    From what I've seen their quality has done nothing but go up-hill the last few years. From what I've seen, they look like pretty nice rides.

summerlove
    HB Mag gave them pretty good reviews last time out. Indicated improved quality....

shockwavebd
    Originally posted by rivercrazy
    From what I've seen their quality has done nothing but go up-hill the last few years. From what I've seen, they look like pretty nice rides.
    I would agree with david...

Desert Rat
    Would I buy one....Yes! Now whether I can afford one or not is anouther story :frown:

roln 20s
    It appears that they are definately good quality--I do have to say that I like their cat, and it definately seems to perform well. Everyone has had GREAT reviews for it. I think they are doing their homework.
    Roln 20s

Salty Cracker
    My buddy has a 2003 23' and he loves it, he's been a lifetime ***boat owner and he says the fit and finish are outstanding, plus he raves about the customer service...

OGShocker
    Are you selling the Hot Tub????
    We looked at Cobra. They put out a good product. Jeff and most of his people are nice enough.
    We bought what we bought because we felt we got much more bang for the buck.
    My .02

rivercrazy
    Originally posted by shockwavebd
    I would agree with david...
    But I still wouldn't buy a Cobra over a Shockwave!

mirvin
    Mandelon, I've seen that 23' up close and it's a very nice piece What have you learned about them?
    mirvin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast