Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno-flo.com

Kindsvater Flat
    *REXONE: Move to gearheads if need but I thought others should know.
    I was recommended to this company due to there prices and service. I ordered a set of copper head gaskets and specified that I could go no less than .040 thick. He said the had a .05?, .043, and .032. I said I would take the .043 since it was the closest. Got the price. $75/pr, a few bucks less than Summit. I said ok and then it was $11 bucks shipping from Henderson, NV. When they showed they were the .032 gaskets. Whoops. Called and sent them back but only costing me 6 bucks. They said they would have to order the correct ones and said it would be another 11 bucks shipping. Why you sent the wrong ones...its policy. Well I cancelled the order and told them to credit my card back.
    End result was $75 for the gaskets, $11 dollars shipping, $6+ shipping back, cancelling the order and them only giving $60 back. No longer will I do business that won't fix there mistakes. Back to Summit or Jegs for me!

FLYTE RISK
    K-flat sorry to hear that I have had nothing but excellant service with them. Did you talk to Keith??

Kindsvater Flat
    Yep and he said since he didn't do the sale he couldn't do anything about it.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
    Yep and he said since he didn't do the sale he couldn't do anything about it.
    Get ahold of Scott Brown at straight line performance, he knows mopars and can get you some kick ass gaskets. I think his site is straightlineperformance.com

FLYTE RISK
    Man I just ordered alot of stuff today hope they dont f$%k that up!!! :frown:

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    Get ahold of Scott Brown at straight line performance, he knows mopars and can get you some kick ass gaskets. I think his site is straightlineperformance.com
    I'm gonna throw a set of coppers or thick ass fel pro back on this motor. The Cometic gaskets sound cool but damn pricey. Blower dealio was shipped today but won't have the funds to finish it for awhile. For some reason wifey thinks the house needed new windows, new bathroom etc. you get the picture there. I will give them a jingle. Last gaskets I ordered was 40 bucks for the pair of Fel-1009 from Earnhardt in Az.
    Hope it works for you Flyte, it didn't for me.

FLYTE RISK
    K you got mail

Kindsvater Flat
    Got it Chief, sent it back

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
    I'm gonna throw a set of coppers or thick ass fel pro back on this motor. The Cometic gaskets sound cool but damn pricey. Blower dealio was shipped today but won't have the funds to finish it for awhile. For some reason wifey thinks the house needed new windows, new bathroom etc. you get the picture there. I will give them a jingle. Last gaskets I ordered was 40 bucks for the pair of Fel-1009 from Earnhardt in Az.
    Hope it works for you Flyte, it didn't for me.
    How much is it to replace gaskets twice? And you can reuse the cometics up to five times from what I have heard.

Kindsvater Flat
    I'm going to use them for the blower deal. But I don't want to spend a bunch of cash into this motor right now. I putting the open chamber heads back on, the smaller cam, and so on. I want it to last the rest of the summer.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast