Thread: Oh my GOD!!! It's leaking!!!!!

rrrr
    My brother just got back from Daytona. He had a shipping company take his Road King down there along with three bikes that belonged to friends. Posers.
    So today the bikes showed up at my shop (I have loading docks) along with a beyootiful bike he bought while he was there. I didn't know anything about it.
    This thing is sick, has a 120-some inch S & S motor with the little nitrous tanks molded into the fuel tank, six speed tranny and all that kind of shizzle. I'm not a bike guy, but man is it cool. His buddy told me he paid Jesse James prices for it.
    I couldn't resist, had to take it for a spin. Sweet ride, but kinda hard to handle 'cause it was my first experience with a lot of rake and extension. So when I came back, me and some of my employees were standing around looking at this masterpiece. I had an idea......
    I went over to the shelf and got a quart of oil. As my guys howled in laughter, I poured a nice mini-Exxon Valdez spot under the motor. A hole poked in the bottle made a nice drippy trail into the shop.
    When my bro shows up in the morning to pick up his bike he's gonna shit....

Infomaniac
    You better disconnect the phone so he cannot commit phone murder on the bike builder.

HOSS
    We want video!

rrrr
    Oh, man. I have been laughing my ass off for hours. My brother called me about 8 PM to talk about some business, I told him I drove his new scooter. "Fng cool, dude, great bike" etc., etc..
    So an hour later he calls me, he's over at my shop showing the bike to his girlfriend. "Uh, were you the only one that rode the bike?" Me:"Yeah, why?" He sez "Dude, there's a huge puddle of oil under the bike, did you hit a curb or something?" "Uh, no, what's the deal?"
    He proceeds to tell me he has gone over every inch of the bike, can't see where the oil is leaking, pissed off, and so on. By the time he finishes with his tirade I'm laughing so hard he knows something is up.
    He goes Sputnik on me: "You M#@#$@R F$@(*R, I'm gonna kick your ass when I see you!" Of course I just laugh harder. God, what a fng funny trick to play on him.....

repo man
    I did something like that to a buddy a while back. he got a new truck and brought it over to show me. he was on the cellphone when i took a piss right under the front bumper. i ask him what was leaking. he stuck his fingers in it, rubbed them together, then smelled them. he didn't think it was as funny as i did.:yuk:

HOSS
    PEE PEE-------awsome. I gotta try that.

Jungle Boy
    That's a good story about sticking his fingers in the piss. I'll need to remember that one.
    The bike story is cruel.

rrrr, You are an evil 'ol man

Keithb87
    If he hits you in the eye... Just remember that you deserve it.
    Funnier than HELL though.