Thread: Pics From Sunday?

Is every-one holdin out?

MudPumper
    Hey Bigamist, did you get any hassle about noise at Castaic on Sunday. I know they are big on checking for Baffles but was wondering if they are enforcing the noise law.

Originally posted by MudPumper
    Hey Bigamist, did you get any hassle about noise at Castaic on Sunday. I know they are big on checking for Baffles but was wondering if they are enforcing the noise law.
    No,I ran around all day with no baffles the end of the day I ended up with a speeding ticket & gettin beat down by the cops though

SoCal_fun
    We had some pics under another thread, but someone deleted it.

Ducatista
    Originally posted by BIGAMIST
    No,I ran around all day with no baffles the end of the day I ended up with a speeding ticket & gettin beat down by the cops though
    Geez my wife & I lived in Suagus from 84 to 92, with Castaic being our back yard lake. We bought a FourWinns 205 Sundowner from Castaic boat & Marine for weekends at the lake, or an occasional trip out to Santa Cruz for some scuba. What a nice lake it was back then...no hassles, you could swim in the water, just 10 minutes away. What a shame it has become what it is now...just sounds like a big pain in the ass now from things I read. I suppose it's still nice for fishing or reading the Sunday paper, as we used to do on Sunday's. But man it sounds like it's no fun anymore. We used to haul around at 50 all day long.

eliminatedsprinter
    Castiac is run by LA County and they have screwed it up just like everything else they touch.....Of course, it was the shameless demagoguery of the county supervisors and beurocrats following the HTM crash that hastend it's demise as a fun place to boat.