Thread: WPM Cat Forsale/Trade

ROBINHOOD
    This boat was built and designed by Tom Stolarz, a Five Time APBA-UIM National and High Points driving champion. The hull is extremely stable and incredibly qiuck with speeds in excess of 110 on the GPS. WPM rigged the complete boat and no expence was spared. 750HP inhouse custom mill, Procomp Autometer gauges, CMI exhaust, Pre oiler, XR drive with Imco Shorty, and WPM full hydraulic steering. THe boats Gelcoat graphics and truly stunning and the triple pleated interior in unmarked. The boat has 64 fresh water hours on it and is a true 10. It comes on a Hoss trailer and has a matching travel/storage tarp. Always garaged and waxed.
    If the boat doesn't go my wife will... so HELP me out. Will sell with or without power and will look at all trades.
    $43000.00
    Shipping is no problem

ROBINHOOD
    2nd

ROBINHOOD
    3rd

ROBINHOOD
    4th

Speedin' Ian
    What kind of trades are you looking for? A new boat? WHat type? Looks like a sweet boat, out of my range, but nice none the less.

ROBINHOOD
    I need to slow things down a little and get into something with some creature comforts like a V-hull with a nice cabin and a sun deck. Sonic, Sunsation, Active Thunder, Power Play Lavey Craft.... something like that in the 25 to 30 foot range. I'll trade up, down or across doesn't matter.
    Someone out there is going to get one hell of boat so lets put pen to paper and scratch a deal !!!

HavasuDreamin'
    Is it just me or is the bow stop on the trailer a little far forward?

ROBINHOOD
    not sure..... fits like a glove on the trailer and the tongue weight is most perfect. And I'm sure after you buy it you'll find it will trailer like a dream.
    Now isn't that positive thinking!!!