Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Petrofied, Moneysucker And The Quack Attack

Well.................since I am boatless for a while its now time for me to do some stirring of the pot and chase down some vicious rumors that have been thrown from SanDiego to Yuma. Lets see who the players are.
    Petrofied
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...-03033-med.jpg
    Rumor has it that he just stepped up to a 1900 h/p at 1500rpm 468 that runs on J.D and corn beef hash. I also heard he engineered an adjustable diameter blower pully made from his old broken razor scooter and wore out G.I Joe with a broken Kung Foo grip, ask him, I dont know. This should let him go from 1.3 pounds to 73.2 pounds of boost at the twist of a bottle cap or maybe two.
    MoneySucker
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...000898-med.JPG
    I heard he is going with a spit shine and wax to make the the name on the side of the boat stand out as much as the new mural on the bow of a buff, big titied chick in her leather garb with a sword defending her castle from a evil fire breathing dragon, I think its kind of a 70's van thing but hey, its his boat. I also heard he put a 15, no, 17. errr no, 1871, yep thats it, a 1871 Blower with 4 Stromberg 97's on top of it and it will have 8 little velocity stacks bolted to them, cool huh? I even think he is going with a switch to turn on the blower just like Mad Max had, SWEEEEEET!!! No h/p #'s were available because it threw a shoe.
    RubberDucky AKA The Quack Attack
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...000905-med.JPG
    I think the military had less money into the USS Kitty Hawk than this guy does in the Ducky. It runs a 956 inch Ford with 23.2:1 compresion resulting in a jaw dropping 2200h/p at 13000rpm, those are corrected #'s too, DANG!. He also has a 750h/p shot of nitrous but its plumbed to the drivers seat, WTF? He had the bottom done by NASA and the pump has been messaged by Home Depot with a new C+-AB-DAAAB- Kryptonite/Rubber composite impeller, nothing but the best here. He even has a new sponsor, VISA. Lojack has been installed just incase someone decides to jack his shit, it has alot of bling bling, even the trailer has some 15" spinner caps from Pep Boys, sponser # 2 by the way.
    .................................................. .........................................
    This should be a interesting match up to see who the king will be. Petrofied and MoneySucker aka the Shantytown Turd Sliderz just got there new gang logos on there arm floaties and the Ducky got jumped out of them and just got jumped into their rival gang out of Yuma called the Yuma Maz Easy Floaters (logos on wrist bands and head bands). I heard the initiation involved a feather, some 50 W Kendal and some old wrist pins on a string. The truth is out there. Have a nice evening.
    F.J.

moneysucker
    First off You forgot to say Jet boat. The rumors are not far from the truth. The Girl will be riding the white tiger that f-sd up Roy and I have also added to the list of options 200 mph rated Shag carpeting (green brown and gold with extra deep shag) also I have added a Serta sleep comfort mattress under the deck, Yeah you know what I'm talkin' about. I have also costom fit a 78 ram charger dash mat and a 7" tach with shift light. I have also included the new coffee can exhaust tips to comply with the new noise laws and to carry the import theme to the transom. There is more but I want to save some surprises for the water. I will be the one in the west coast chopper shirt and beenie that I got at wall mart. Come say hi. There should be enough Raineer to go around. I usually bring a sixer.

Wow, that thing is going to be SICK!!!!!!!! Where are your boys????? Are they lurking or what? Biggie should be back from class and your brother found the on switch for the computer so WTF?
    F.J.

Hotcrusader76
    Well I'll be boatless this year as well. You'll see me along El Cap Res road with a case of beer bartering for rides

moneysucker
    I don't know. Next weekend Rubber Duckies Turbine comes home from Yuma. I don't know where they found it out there, I have not seen one yellow cab there and it is very dificult to get them from Liqour store guys because all of them have guns. They may have snached it from the drive thru liquor store if the guy leaned out too far. I don't know what speed they are planning to get out of a turbine powered jet boat though.
    We are planning to have a rumble in the center of the river too. We will be receiving our gang leather jackets soon.Some others already have theirs. And tradition has it that the first oil change on a new motor goes in the hair. (greesers are cool) This will not be cast as a musical. We are an equal opportunity gang and do not discriminate.
    Cy

No prob Ty, one of these Southwind owners will probably be trading up to this, guess which one and why.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...agle20-med.jpg
    There will be more than enough room for all of us boatless losers and he loves giving people rides, especialy when they bring messy food and tons of cluttery crap, boy does he love that.
    F.J.

moneysucker
    Originally posted by Hotcrusader76
    Well I'll be boatless this year as well. You'll see me along El Cap Res road with a case of beer bartering for rides
    If el cap is open. Petrofied said that San Vicente was a mess with wood chunks floating everywhere. He smoked the chrome on Hot Dogs headers by them getting clogged with floating debris. Just pick up a cruiser for the season. You can't go boatless for the season. That is what Hot dog is for it worked great while petrofied was getting re worked. But We will get a hold of you when we go to the lake. I think Rob owes you anyways for getting him on the water.
    Cy

moneysucker
    Originally posted by FryJet
    No prob Ty, one of these Southwind owners will probably be trading up to this, guess which one and why.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...agle20-med.jpg
    There will be more than enough room for all of us boatless losers and he loves giving people rides, especialy when they bring messy food and tons of cluttery crap, boy does he love that.
    F.J.
    Is cheese wiz OK to bring and is Heath going to be on that boat?

HBjet
    you guys are too damn funny....
    BTW, where can I get one of those 7" tachs?
    HBjet

Dont joke around about that Cheeze Wiz, that shit is under some serious presure when you leave it in the boat all day, almost like silly string but WAY more messy. And no, Heath is no longer in charge of snacks, he is on double secret probation for that deal.
    F.J.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast