Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sand Bar Snacks & Lunch : what do you do..

carbonmarine
    I always have a bucket of Fried Chicken or Bean & Cheese Burritors w/ whole japaino's from that place by West Marine in town.... or sometimes just run up to Topoc for a Burger....
    What do you do ???
    Rick32

NastyOne
    Ooh ooh.... good thread. I am starving right now.
    I usually have my buddies girlfried make me a turky sandwich. So freekin good. If you go to that Vons by the Dennies they have good pre-maid shit to take. I always stock up on whatever they have. Salads... burritoes... and anything that will make you shit your pants later.

GASHGAZER
    we go to the Pit Stop Deli at the Chevron on top of the bridge and order their ham or turkey sandwiches dry, and get all the other stuff on the side.... then when everyone around you is griping about food... break out a foot long (sandwich that is) and enjoy every bite with an ice cold silver bullet...
    When I really think ahead, I break out the portagrill and make Costco burgers with all the fixin's

welk2party
    Mostly bring bagels with cream cheese and ham. Filling, and they stay nice in ziplocs.

NastyOne
    Originally posted by welk2party
    Mostly bring bagels with cream cheese and ham. Filling, and they stay nice in ziplocs.
    That sounds good. I will have to try that.

syke-o
    many times we go to the store and buy a loaf of bread, some PB&J, some lunch meat and a bottle of mustard..... we of course accompnay that with an assortment of chips, as well as a ton of beer!!!

chub
    We usually make tuna or chicken salad sandwiches. On special occasions we bring out the grill and I make my famous pork butt.

mbrown2
    Go to Safeway and get a Bag of the Potatoe Wedges and a Bag of the Breaded Chicken Strips from the Hot Deli....shit kicks ass out on the boat and its not too messy....Parker or Havasu; they both taste the same..

TrojanDan
    Bashas premade sandwiches! They will cut up their monster 18" sandwiches and make three sections out of it. Then double bag it to keep the water out.

carbonmarine
    Its just sounds freaky, but actually a can of Sardines in chili oil on carr's crackers with fresh oinions, hearts of palm & Ice Cold Coor's light is pretty damn good too !!!!
    Those canned smoked mussel's aren't too bad a dealio either !
    Rick32

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast