Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My apologies

Kwicherbichen
    My apologies to those who have tried to access Kwicherbichen.com today. For some reason my jnjhost.com server is down and it's being worked on by some techies.
    If you have difficulty accessing other sites I have made they are down for the same reason.

SLO POKE
    Is your new site that everyone needs to re register for down also?

RiverToysJas
    Rivertoys.com and OP6C.com are in the same boat with you Brian!!!
    I hope it comes around soon.....Rivertoys has only been effected in the last few hours, OP6 has been down all day.
    RTJas

Kwicherbichen
    Originally posted by SLO POKE
    Is your new site that everyone needs to re register for down also?
    Everything is down, old and new. All of the other sites I built are down too hotboatpics.com, inlandultraboats.com, walts***boat.com and so on.
    The internet was acting funky all day to day. Hotmail was down for a while and so was PayPal.
    I just hope that they are able to fix this problem in a reasonable amount of time.

jlnorthrup122
    Holyshit how you doin Brian The freeagent will have to hit the KB forum later! so whats new with you? Not alot here the cat project is earning its name procrastinations or should I say Joint banking!!! OH well gives me plenty of time to inovate!!

Kwicherbichen
    Just got off the phone with Sean the owner of JNJHOST. Apparently numerous servers that use cpanel were hit by hackers and corrupted the server.
    As we speak the server is being restored and it should be fine by the morning. However, those of us using PHP/SQL databased sites may be at a loss. Not sure yet, have to wait until the morning.

Mandelon
    Well we honestly should be proud and grateful that ***boat has remained up, and only slightly compromised in these trying times....

jlnorthrup122
    Yeah are your gremlens not working either?

Kwicherbichen
    Originally posted by jlnorthrup122
    Yeah are your gremlens not working either?
    The gremlins have totally f'd a lot of us today

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by Kwicherbichen
    Just got off the phone with Sean the owner of JNJHOST. Apparently numerous servers that use cpanel were hit by hackers and corrupted the server.
    As we speak the server is being restored and it should be fine by the morning. However, those of us using PHP/SQL databased sites may be at a loss. Not sure yet, have to wait until the morning.
    Sucks, but Thanks for the update!!!
    RTJas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast