Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swim step ladders

hd&boatrider
    Do any of you put one of the ladders on each side of the swim step or just keep it on one side?
    I am thinking of putting one on each side....what do you think, any down side?

RiverToysJas
    Twice the Aqua-Step's = Twice as much Rattle.....
    RTJas

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    275$ one side 275$ the other side,550$ to get in your boat?
    So, if money wasn't an issue it would be a easy decision, right? The money is the downside? I am more wondering if there is any reason--besides the money--you would not want to do this.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Twice the Aqua-Step's = Twice as much Rattle.....
    RTJas
    Thats what I am looking for....That is a negative....
    How you doing anyhow Jas?

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    How you doing anyhow Jas?
    I'm doin' alright Tom! I'll be better when Rivertoys and OP6 are back online though...
    I've got a river trip coming a week from today, so I'm pretty happy about that!!!
    Your new new boat looks BAD-ASS BTW!!! You're going to love that thing. Is there a Whipple in your future???
    RTJas

RiverToysJas
    Also, on the subject of two Aqua-Steps, typically I turn the drive away from the side with the swim step (my passenger side) when I anchor or beach. This way the prop is further away from people boarding and disembarking. With two, it wouldn't matter, and the prop might be closer to someone getting on or off. Just a safety thought....
    RTJas

hd&boatrider
    I didn't know OP6 was down....
    I am hoping that next weekend I might be able to take out the Shockwave on its maiden voyage out on Lake Mohave. Are you going to be on the river? Is it a family trip for you? How is the family doing?
    Thanks for the comment on the Tremor...Naw, no whipple for me. You know I would just have to push it to its limits anyhow. I think I will just stick to the mid to high 60's...maybe a little over 70 when the 496HO gets broken in.
    I think I just hijacked my own thread...>WTF!
    I'm doin' alright Tom! I'll be better when Rivertoys and OP6 are back online though...
    I've got a river trip coming a week from today, so I'm pretty happy about that!!!
    Your new new boat looks BAD-ASS BTW!!! You're going to love that thing. Is there a Whipple in your future???
    RTJas

hd&boatrider
    That is very logical....logic=RivJas....what is this world coming to? lol I think I will just keep the one step bassed on your post here. Too many people don't pay attention as it is and I don't want anybody getting hurt.
    Also, on the subject of two Aqua-Steps, typically I turn the drive away from the side with the swim step (my passenger side) when I anchor or beach. This way the prop is further away from people boarding and disembarking. With two, it wouldn't matter, and the prop might be closer to someone getting on or off. Just a safety thought....
    RTJas

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    THE $$$$ i would rather buy something else for the boat
    I hear you T&B....I spent some serious dinero on those speaker grills from Rons....and that was after he gave me a very good deal.

Mandelon
    One step is enough. You could get two steering wheels as well...but why bother?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast